Page 104 of 325 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Why bother? It doesn’t have to be. And Deadpool can actually poke fun of all the continuity nerds who actually care about this stuff, which is a huge bonus.

Just like there are self contained runs of comic books which take place in the MCU, this is no different.
    To be fair my 70 plus mum saw the Infinity War trailer and she likes Rocket and Wolverine and was like that's neat they're all coming together maybe I'll get a Rocket and Wolverine scene. I explained the rights issue her response "That Sucks"

With the GotG's future uncertain, the Starjammers are primed to replace them. The comics versions are already more interesting, I imagine the movie versions(if it happens) will be the same.

Corsair(the ladies man/cooler than his son/space pirate) can easily replace Starlord.

Hepzibah, the fiery cat lady, love interest of Corsair... the furry lovers will worship her.

Raza can fill the Drax role without the buffoonery(which I liked) and has the tragic past to boot.

Ch'od… don't much about this guy, but his name sounds funny. Don't know if he can be as lovable as Groot, but I trust Marvel can do something with a big lizard looking creature. Could probably be a breakout character like Korg in Thor Ragnarok.

They could be introduced in a future Captain Marvel or X-Men flick easily I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    With the GotG's future uncertain, the Starjammers are primed to replace them. The comics versions are already more interesting, I imagine the movie versions(if it happens) will be the same.

Corsair(the ladies man/cooler than his son/space pirate) can easily replace Starlord.

Hepzibah, the fiery cat lady, love interest of Corsair... the furry lovers will worship her.

Raza can fill the Drax role without the buffoonery(which I liked) and has the tragic past to boot.

Ch'od… don't much about this guy, but his name sounds funny. Don't know if he can be as lovable as Groot, but I trust Marvel can do something with a big lizard looking creature. Could probably be a breakout character like Korg in Thor Ragnarok.

They could be introduced in a future Captain Marvel or X-Men flick easily I think.
    Well Carol was once a member and who knows what MCU Carol was doing since the 90's.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Variety:. Deal done by Jan 1st??/

Let's get this $*** over with!
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Variety:. Deal done by Jan 1st??/

Let's get this $*** over with!
    Misleading title.

Fox will be logistically ready for its pending mega-deal with the Walt Disney Co. to close Jan. 1, top exec Peter Rice told employees Wednesday. According to sources present at a town hall meeting on the Fox lot in Los Angeles, Rice reiterated that the deal is still on track to close sometime in the first half of 2019, either in the first or second quarter. But he said that structure of New Fox — down to elements such as human resources and payroll — will be ready to go by Jan. 1. Regulatory processes will likely drag the ultimate closure beyond that date.

Idc I’m still hoping Cable get recast once the MCU does decide to add him.

Meloni was born to play him
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BishopsJuice91; 10-11-2018 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Idc I’m still hoping Cable get recast once the MCU does decide to add him.
    Nah he is 57 and 6'0. I think Brolin is fine but if they were to recast tho ,The Joe manganiello who is 41 and 6'5 and

So Brie Larson just got a deal for a total of 7 Marvel movies. And apparently the movies belong to multiple franchises? I can see them doing some Alpha Flight/Nova movie with Guardians of the Galaxy not having a director anymore, but I'm wondering if she's also going to appear as an ally of the X-Men. I think Captain Marvel would be a cool way to connect the X-Men to the rest of the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    So Brie Larson just got a deal for a total of 7 Marvel movies. And apparently the movies belong to multiple franchises? I can see them doing some Alpha Flight/Nova movie with Guardians of the Galaxy not having a director anymore, but I'm wondering if she's also going to appear as an ally of the X-Men. I think Captain Marvel would be a cool way to connect the X-Men to the rest of the MCU.
    Sebastian Stan has a 9 picture deal I swear Feige runs Marvel Studios like the Moguls of old use to run Studios during the Golden Age of Hollywood.

I think Captain Marvel would be a cool way to connect the X-Men to the rest of the MCU.
    Ya'll should be fancasting Rogue and Mystique for Captain Marvel 2. Cause that is almost ASSUREDLY going to happen.

Captain Marvel 1 is positioned to be an Infinity War flashback prequel, so it's riding momentum through the box office. Add to that the fact that Carol's the MCU's First Female Hero and Most Powerful Hero. Regardless of Brie's performance and the success of the film's story, CM1 will make so much money that a sequel is hardly a question. And Carol's battle with Rogue is Carol's second most important story.

So I'm putting money on Chloe Grace Moretz and Robin Wright.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Avengers
    A-Force
    Avengers vs X-MEN
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

If the deal closes in January, very unlikely new mutants and xforce will be released. So what if New Mutants heads to streaming becoming the comic book version of Mudblood. Wonder how Disney will handle that later if they chose not to put it on screen, imagine the backlash, accusation of creative robbery from other directors and the more accusation they are only interested in making movies that are all about selling toys.
    Last edited by Hall; 10-11-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post

So I'm putting money on Chloe Grace Moretz and Robin Wright.
    Those are interesting choices. I could definitely see Robin Wright pulling off Mystique but I need to think about Moretz. I haven't really seen her in anything since Kick Ass
    Make Good Art

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    If the deal closes in January, very unlikely new mutants and xforce will be released. So what if New Mutants heads to streaming becoming the comic book version of Mudblood. Wonder how Disney will handle that later if they chose not to put it on screen, imagine the backlash, accusation of creative robbery from other directors and the more accusation they are only interested in making movies that are all about selling toys.
    You mean the dozens of people who will tweet about it but not actually care by the end of the week? Yeah I imaged Disney is quaking in its boot at just the sheer thought of it

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I haven't really seen her in anything since Kick Ass
    She's an iffy pick, but she's been around for so long and so practiced that I can see her playing all the emotions required in a Carol vs Rogue storyline, and remaining a sympathetic villain. And we're basically talking about a film that'll be released in 2021.

Plus she's the right age for the ideal Gambit.
    Last edited by CRaymond; 10-11-2018 at 09:11 AM.