Page 168 of 325 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Yay! No X-men movies until 2030 probably but at least they're home!! Whatever that means!
    Yeah rushed movies are better!

It is fun that people think that statement is end all. Eternals, Shang Chi, Black Widow, GoG 3, Black Panther 2, Dr Strange 2,Nova(maybe), Spiderman 3, Captain Marvel 2, Antman 3. Marvel has been making about 3 movies a year

so lets pretend(this is random)

2020- Eternals,Black Widow
    2021 Shang chi,Dr Strange 2,Nova
    2022 Spiderman 3,Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2
    2023 Antman 3,GoG 3 ...uhmmmmm

So obviously they are holding back announcing something stuff but reality is how many movies worthwhile doing you think Marvel has? The Netflix characters come into play after 2021(Daredevil, Punisher, Luke Cage,Iron Fist),They have Blade sitting on deck as well.They can use Iron Man and Captain America with new actors,They can do another Thor movie. A Deadpool or X-force movie is an option.The general point is that don't pay attention Fegie statement to much you can see the holes on the plans.

I expect to see X-men related project in less than five years. We might get not a X-men movie in under 5 years BUT expect to see something like Wolverine,Xavier or Magneto movie before hand setting up the mutant side of the MCU.

BANNED

Marvel won't do a whole year of just sequels

They'll always chuck a new property in.

I expect fantastic four and a wolverine solo first perhaps but at least by 2021/22

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I sure am glad the X-Men are now with a company that prioritizes Eternals and Black Widow movies over creating brand new X-Men content.
    There's really more than enough X-material around already in comics, animation and movies.

Especially the movies can probably do with a long rest period to let people forget about the Fox version.

They put Spider-Man into the MCU a year after acquiring the rights. Homecoming was released two years after they regained the rights (and was great).
    They never acquired the Spider-Man rights. They made a deal with Sony, and Sony wanted him on the MCU ASAP. Besides that, it's much easier to include Spider-Man without derailing all the other plans, while the introduction of mutants would change everything on the MCU.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They never acquired the Spider-Man rights. They made a deal with Sony, and Sony wanted him on the MCU ASAP. Besides that, it's much easier to include Spider-Man without derailing all the other plans, while the introduction of mutants would change everything on the MCU.

That's a good point! I forgotten about that... that deal ends after Far From Home as well. I wonder if Sony will want to renegotiate after the success of Venom & Spider-Verse
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Marvel won't do a whole year of just sequels

They'll always chuck a new property in.

I expect fantastic four and a wolverine solo first perhaps but at least by 2021/22
    Yeah, that makes sense. I can see Marvel Studios setting the stage for the X-Men before doing a full-team movie. Recasting and rebuilding Wolverine sounds like a good start. I'd be surprised if Feige and co. don't already have a short list of actors they want to use for the role.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

I can see mutants being sprinkled throughout other movies before the first MCU X-Men. A massive surge in "enhanced humans" could be a major cause of concern for someone like Thunderbolt who could spark up the whole "Mutant Debate" to set the stage for the movie.

Characters like Wolverine, Sabertooth, Psylocke, Gambit and Rouge could pop up in several places due to their murky pasts and former alliances.
    L'Enfer !

BANNED

I sure am glad the X-Men are now with a company that prioritizes Eternals and Black Widow movies over creating brand new X-Men content.
    Lol, the compleX is real, only it was never 'bout the movie rights. TPTB just don't like them... or their fanbase.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Five years is not a long time.

It was 5 years between Last Stand and First Class like Deadpool I believe Origins now never happened

Give me a good FF movie in Phase 4, a new X-Men animated series, and some cameos like maybe Storm in BP2 till Phase 5 and I'll be happy.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Enjoy Dark Phoenix, everybody. Because we're not getting anything else for a long, long time.
    thank the goddess. we no longer have to see foxmen further butcher the xmen.

at any rate I know this is old news but can we all celebrate this being the last foxmen film? so many people said this day would never come but look at where we are now!!!.. the goddess surely has smiled upon us.

https://insidethemagic.net/2019/04/d...st-x-men-film/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-09-2019 at 09:35 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Niffleheim

Feige is diabolical. He wants fans to flock and watch the hell out of Dark Phoenix and New Mutants because there won't be an x-movie for quite a while. This feels like a gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Feige is diabolical. He wants fans to flock and watch the hell out of Dark Phoenix and New Mutants because there won't be an x-movie for quite a while. This feels like a gimmick.
    Sure put out an X Men film in 2021. Explain how mutants exist, where were they, and why they are hated?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Yeah, he knows he can't announce anything until those two are released.

That said, we'll probably have to wait, but not that much, 2022 or 2023, most likely.