Page 240 of 325 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4870

Saying he's a "torutured soul" is a reach. He has his sad moments but at the end of the day he manages to be cheerful and outgoing most of the time.

I do think it's dumb that they ignore Uncle Ben though. Of course that doing the origin story again wasn't necessary(if anything, it was necessary for them to NOT do it again), but they could have easily mentioned him plenty of times in Homecoming and FFH.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Saying he's a "torutured soul" is a reach. He has his sad moments but at the end of the day he manages to be cheerful and outgoing most of the time.

I do think it's dumb that they ignore Uncle Ben though. Of course that doing the origin story again wasn't necessary(if anything, it was necessary for them to NOT do it again), but they could have easily mentioned him plenty of times in Homecoming and FFH.
    Having a tortured soul about Uncle Ben’s death doesn’t mean he sad 24/7, but it’s the reason why he is Spider-Man and it is silly to ignore this fact. Plus we have new generations coming to know Spider-Man and they need to know his background.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    It's also major complaint of Batman films. How many times do we need to see the Waynes shot? We get it let's move on to other aspects of the character.
    I'm remembering the MAD magazine DC spoof - "Plus, we haven't shown the origin for at least 3 weeks!" gets repeated a lot in it with respect to both Batman and Superman. The Wonder Woman segment has her question whether or not the robbery she shows up to foil might just be another re-enactment of Batman's origin.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Hey I would cast Pierce Brosnan as Magneto and Alex Roe as Cyclops.

Ouch. Spidey just left MCU.
    I am sure that Deadpool and Wolverine will be fase 5 movies now.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Yup, I bet Disney is probably re-considering their plan with X-Men and the F4 now.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Yup, I bet Disney is probably re-considering their plan with X-Men and the F4 now.
    Probably F4 and only later X-Men. I think we will get at least some X solos or Disney + shows before first big X-Men movie.
    Fingers crossed for Gambit.

BANNED

Probably F4 and only later X-Men. I think we will get at least some X solos or Disney + shows before first big X-Men movie.
    My fingers are crossed

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

That's true, with Disney+ launching this fall and D23 coming up, I bet we could hear some more news about some series. Hopefully an animated series, at least. Definitely hoping for something Gambit-related
    Make Good Art

Wait, what?!!!. But, why?, as much as that version isn't my thing, why this happened?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Wait, what?!!!. But, why?, as much as that version isn't my thing, why this happened?
    Apparently, Disney wanted half of the money future Spider-Man movies rake in and Sony said no. Sony could've at least put up a counter offer. Ugh, man as a Spidey fan this hurts. A LOT.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Apparently, Disney wanted half of the money future Spider-Man movies rake in and Sony said no. Sony could've at least put up a counter offer. Ugh, man as a Spidey fan this hurts. A LOT.
    Sony is just gonna run the franchise into the ground again much as fox did with the xmen. sorry spiderman fans. he was one of the best aspects of the avengers movie so sad they couldnt work a deal.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Sony is just gonna run the franchise into the ground again much as fox did with the xmen. sorry spiderman fans. he was one of the best aspects of the avengers movie so sad they couldnt work a deal.
    It’s a good thing this happen, Sony has all the rights to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Well as an Spider-Man fan, i'm not really that bothered by it, but you have my sympathy, it sucks losing something that you enjoy.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

The question is how is this going to effect the plans for the mutants and F4?
    How will it effect Phase 4 and 5?