Page 78 of 325 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4870
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Okay, yes... I'll admit he's a little on the tall side, yes, I'm personally a sucker for redemption but the reptile thing is weird... huh? Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool.
    Ryan is a raunchy Waypool, and for me, that's the worst version of DP that I am sick of seeing.

Give me back the dark, gritty Deadpool from the 90's. Not the joke he's turned into that Ryan went full throttle on.

So he ain't my Deadpool. But he is very popular, and the films were big hits, so I know he's not going anywhere. And they have to amp up the comedy to make him likable. But for me, EH.

And with Jackman, more than height, he just doesn't feel like Logan. Wasn't feeling his performance, from the little I saw of it. Same with Liev's Sabretooth. Many seem to like him, but he didn't stand out as anything special to me, regarding Sabretooth. And since Sabretooth's character is still treated like trash in the comics, he didn't gain any film stardom -like Magneto, Mystique, and Wolverine got. And I doubt HB's Storm did her any favors. lol

We need a reboot bad, and to have these characters captured in ways that make them something special -and maybe it'll be followed by better comic book treatment. That seems to be how it works -like Deadpool clobbering everyone in Weapon X like preschoolers, and Domino is the only one who put up a real fight. Surprise, surprise, her being a hit in the last DP film.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-20-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    So the second season of Legion had an episode that explored the multiverse. Think that can lead to a crossover with other Marvel shows?
    That is one of the things i'm wondering about. With the announcement of Marvel creating new T.V. show that will be on the Disney streaming service could we get some T.V. show cross overs soon. I'm down for Legion having a team up with other shows. I'm down to see him and Scarlett Witch take on the Elder Gods.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Ryan is a raunchy Waypool, and for me, that's the worst version of DP that I am sick of seeing.

Give me back the dark, gritty Deadpool from the 90's back. Not the joke he's turned into that Ryan went full throttle on.

So he ain't my Deadpool. But he is very popular, and the films were big hits, so I know he's not going anywhere. And they have to amp up the comedy to make him likable. But for me, EH.

And with Jackman, more than height, he just doesn't feel like Logan. Wasn't feeling his performance, from the little I saw of it. Same with Liev's Sabretooth. Many seem to like him, but he didn't stand out as anything special to me, regarding Sabretooth. And since Sabretooth's character is still treated like trash in the comics, he didn't gain any film stardom -like Magneto, Mystique, and Wolverine got. And I doubt HB's Storm did her any favors. lol

We need a reboot bad, and to have these characters captured in ways that make them something special -and maybe it'll be followed by better comic book treatment. That seems to be how it works -like Deadpool clobbering everyone in Weapon X like preschoolers, and Domino is the only one who put up a real fight. Surprise, surprise, her being a hit in the last DP film.
    Ryan Reynolds said that he is probably not going to make more Deadpool sequels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Please and thanks, Disney:

No lame O5 movie.
    I think an O5 movie of some sort is pretty much a given, with probably adjustments to make it not quite so white.

It's not as if we ever had an O5 movie before.

AvX is absolutely happening at some point, but they'll just keep the title and tie it to an original story.

BANNED

It's the weakest era of the X-Men, even with nostalgia goggles. Pass.

Give me my Storms, Rogues, Logans, Gambits, Fuzzy Elfs, even Kitties.

And AvX was super hot garbage.

I'd rather not have Avengers ruining my X-Men movies, in general.
    Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 09-20-2018 at 04:26 PM.

Spectacular Member

oh gosh, O5 movie would be the dumbest idea I could imagine...I really doubt Marvel will make this mistake.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    And video games!
    Yes please a MMO like DCUO but better. I would shut up for the next 3 years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    It's the weakest era of the X-Men, even with nostalgia goggles.
    That's because Stan Lee wasn't the best of writers. Fortunately his involvement will be restricted to an immersion-shattering cameo.

And you'll have a couple of your Storms, Rogues, Logans, Fuzzy Elfs, even Kitties. In other movies. You're dealing with an entire Marvel Universe now. X-Men will no longer be restricted to the X-verse.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    That is one of the things i'm wondering about. With the announcement of Marvel creating new T.V. show that will be on the Disney streaming service could we get some T.V. show cross overs soon. I'm down for Legion having a team up with other shows. I'm down to see him and Scarlett Witch take on the Elder Gods.
    I remember Exiles being talked about. I’m guessing that episode was meant to help set it up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    That's because Stan Lee wasn't the best of writers. Fortunately his involvement will be restricted to an immersion-shattering cameo.

And you'll have a couple of your Storms, Rogues, Logans, Fuzzy Elfs, even Kitties. In other movies. You're dealing with an entire Marvel Universe now. X-Men will no longer be restricted to the X-verse.
    I couldn't care less about the MU. Just here for the X-Men. The less unrelated nonentities the better.

We're gonna be lucky to get 30 minutes into X-Men before Iron-Man and America Guy or Loki appear.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Season 2 of Wolverine & The X-Men!
    Oh god yassss! I loved the style in that cartoon and the art for season 2 looked dope.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    that's soooo strange and unbelievable to me. And also very sad. Because as X-Men fans we are lucky. The quality we got for these adaptations is outstanding. Simply really good movies.
    Why is it strange? Different strokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Yes please a MMO like DCUO but better. I would shut up for the next 3 years.
    I would love that. I'm really missing Marvel Heroes. It wasn't exactly an mmo but it was pretty decent.

Incredible Member

One thing I'll say about the news: my childhood is now complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I think an O5 movie of some sort is pretty much a given, with probably adjustments to make it not quite so white.

It's not as if we ever had an O5 movie before.

AvX is absolutely happening at some point, but they'll just keep the title and tie it to an original story.

If they did an O5 movie they'd have to do some serious racebending, which will anger some people. Their best bet is to just pick a more diverse team as the First Class OR do a call back or flash back to the O5 just to establish a timeline.

Although, I wouldn't be opposed to a Hank McCoy that was South East Asian, Arab or Latino
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion