Page 264 of 325 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4870
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

An acceptable update for me. But she has to sing, no matter what her genre might be changed to.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how would you react if Dazzler was updated from having a Disco theme to an Electronic Music theme?
    I liked her as a hardcore/punk rocker in the Ultimate Universe.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

https://hnentertainment.co/kevin-fei...-the-avengers/

In a podcast with The Hollywood Reporter, Feige shed more light on the future MCU X-Men. He suggests that the X-Men (and Deadpool) can join the Avengers' ranks and interact with the Avengers outside of just X-Men stuff. He obviously didn't go into detail, but it's interesting.
    THR: Disney, the most recent acquisition I guess would be Fox, and I guess theoretically now X-Men and Deadpool are in the family. Is there any reason to believe they would not be integrated with the Avengers and these characters as well at some point?
    FEIGE: “No. No reason to believe that.”
    This does reflect the comics, which while generally sparse, have featured X-Men/mutants on the Avengers.

To the best of my knowledge, they are:
    • Beast
    • Namor
    • Firestar
    • Wolverine
    • Storm
    • Havok
    • Cannonball
    • Sunspot
    • Rogue

There's also Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, already in the MCU, and Marvel of course decided they weren't mutants anymore because synergy. Anyways, who do you think will become an Avenger? Who would you like to become an Avenger? Discuss.

For me, I just hope they get a little more creative than Wolverine. I really liked Cannonball and Sunspot in Hickman's run.

I'm still very curious on how they are going to introduce the concept of mutants. But I am certain some of them are going to appear way before a proper X-Men movie.

The one I'm most anticipating is Storm. She has to be done justice! And Black Panther 2 is the way to go.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I would like Storm to be the girl everybody is after.

How old should she be?

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I'm still very curious on how they are going to introduce the concept of mutants. But I am certain some of them are going to appear way before a proper X-Men movie.

The one I'm most anticipating is Storm. She has to be done justice! And Black Panther 2 is the way to go.
    We know X-Men is in Phase 5 so it’s sooner than your writing suggests.

In a podcast with The Hollywood Reporter, Feige shed more light on the future MCU X-Men. He suggests that the X-Men (and Deadpool) can join the Avengers' ranks and interact with the Avengers outside of just X-Men stuff. He obviously didn't go into detail, but it's interesting.

I don't find this interesting, I find hollow and again just reusing their formula which is so tiring now. X-Men has to established itself as its own world, like what DC wants to do with Batman, X-men don't need heavy interactions with avengers. I don't think Feige understand xmen as the media tells us he does. I heard when he was a fox executive he was more concerned about xmen not wearing costumes than xmen stories.

The magic of xmen is not them interacting with other marvel heroes. the magic of xmen is the interaction with the mutants and the diverse complex world they are in. If this is true and I hope its not. Fiege is making the same mistake he made with spiderman, the mcu spiderman only has one goal to join Avengers ranks, something that has not suited well with many Spiderman readers. it was not about great powers and great responsibilities with Feige.

its terrible to think xmen main goal is to join avengers ranks and interact with more marvel heroes. This is the least interesting part of xmen stories, its the reason I could never read X-Men v Avengers or Inhuman vs X-men.

The first 3 xmen movies should only make vague references to other marvel heroes. they also will need their own style and world tone that is different.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 11-12-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Makes sense. I expect a couple mutants to be Avengers and the 'Avengers' movies to still function as the mega crossover events where everyone (FF, Avengers, X-Men) all team up

I'm fine with team-ups and interactions as long as the X-Men are their own distinct, equal, thing to The Avengers, but I think they should be careful which members they crossover with.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Makes sense. I expect a couple mutants to be Avengers and the 'Avengers' movies to still function as the mega crossover events where everyone (FF, Avengers, X-Men) all team up
    Or keep Avengers as their own team films and use crossover events as a seperate thing. Like going forward, I think they could call such a film as Marvel's Endgame and not need Avengers in there

This does reflect the comics, which while generally sparse, have featured X-Men/mutants on the Avengers.

To the best of my knowledge, they are:
    • Beast
    • Namor
    • Firestar
    • Wolverine
    • Storm
    • Havok
    • Cannonball
    • Sunspot
    • Rogue

There's also Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, already in the MCU, and Marvel of course decided they weren't mutants anymore because synergy. Anyways, who do you think will become an Avenger? Who would you like to become an Avenger? Discuss.

For me, I just hope they get a little more creative than Wolverine. I really liked Cannonball and Sunspot in Hickman's run.
    I haven't clicked through to the whole interview, but that just reads like he's saying the X-Men will be integrated into the same universe as the Avengers, ie the MCU. Not necessarily onto the Avengers themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Or keep Avengers as their own team films and use crossover events as a seperate thing. Like going forward, I think they could call such a film as Marvel's Endgame and not need Avengers in there
    It's possible. My guess is there will be a New Avengers lineup in the future and there will eventually be a set up to another major Infinity War/Endgame crossover with the entirety of the MCU but tbh, I think it will still have the Avengers name

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...months-1255349

Disney also set dates for five untitled Marvel movies, which are set for Oct. 7, 2022, Feb. 17, 2023, May 5, 2023, July 28, 2023 and Nov. 3, 2023. If nothing changes, that means there will be four Marvel Studios films released in 2022, and four released in 2023, as the studio previously set May 6, 2022 for Black Panther 2 and has reserved Feb. 18, 2022 and July 29, 2022 for untitled Marvel projects.
    Hmm, we might get our first clue to the MCU X-Men release!

Keeping in mind the known Phase 5 movies:

Black Panther 2
    Blade
    Ant-Man 3
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
    Captain Marvel 2
    Fantastic Four
    X-Men

Sounds like an easy fit, and this doesn't even account for Disney+!

Man, there's a lot of MCU coming...

What do you think?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...months-1255349

Hmm, we might get our first clue to the MCU X-Men release!

Keeping in mind the known Phase 5 movies:

Black Panther 2
    Blade
    Ant-Man 3
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
    Captain Marvel 2
    Fantastic Four
    X-Men

Sounds like an easy fit, and this doesn't even account for Disney+!

Man, there's a lot of MCU coming...

What do you think?
    I was reading about this the other day, I really hope one of the unannounced turns into an X-Men film. So far I'm not burned out on the MCU so I'm happy to have more content!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Would be really surprised if X-Men ends up as one of this new dates.