Page 120 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 4870
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    You are almost a month late.
    I didnt write the article inform gamespot.
    but thnks 4 the info
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

The X-men's MCU intro should act as if we know but tell us who they are anyway (especially since we may have a new casts portraying our beloved X-men).

As far as the regular villains, I'd like to see the MCU have:

-Magneto be a threat that has retired via Avalon, Asteroid M or Genosha... basically having a sovereign nation of mutants he lives amongst outside human society

-I would like to see the Brotherhood reintroduced as a new terrorist threat led by Mystique in secret who operates more as Raven Darkholme, secretary of defense for the government. Destiny acts as a defacto leader of the Brotherhood (Pyro, Blob, Avalanche, Toad & Phantasia).

-Trask & the Sentinels would be a new program to police the growing mutant threat... but of course the Sentinels ultimately turn against humanity

For their debut, I had the idea of going the "Pryde of the X-men" route and introduce us to the team via a new student, like Cipher (Young X-men). I remember reading she told Cyclops she was hiding at the school from someone in the comics. I thought what if, in the cinematic version, she is the daughter of Moses Magnum? An eco-terrorist, Cipher pulls the X-men into his plot to rise to power. I just read he was given his powers by Apoc too, which is a good subplot building to big A coming onto the scene in the MCU...
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Quote Originally Posted by xfire2k13 View Post
    No Problem! Will delete my post
    Talk about an olive branch.

Honestly they should just steal the Inhuman storyline of mutants being a secret society that's forced to go public. They stole enough from the X-Men these past few years, pay em back. Set up a skrull imposter crisis story post Captain Marvel in the marvel day and you've got the perfect way to explain the hatred and fear of these randomly superpowered humanoid race of people popping up.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Depending on when the Fox deal goes through, I wouldn't be surprised if X-Force/DP3 ends up being the "first" official MCU X-Movie. Especially now that they have an open slot in 2020.

Marvel casted Katherine Langford for Avengers 4. In my (very optimistic and fertile) mind, she is going to play Rogue! or Kitty. And the X-Men are slowly being introduced in the MCU. Storm in Black Panther 2 is perfection!
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

She's probably Kate Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    She's probably Kate Bishop.
    you're probably right. Or Cassie Lang.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    you're probably right. Or Cassie Lang.
    cassie lang teenager was already cast

Would be a waste if she wasn't cast as Rogue, but that's a pipe dream I guess. It would make sense though to introduce the X-Men through the Avengers somehow, then the mutants get their own film. Here's to hoping this Langford actress is at odds with Carol Danvers in Avengers 4

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    cassie lang teenager was already cast
    ah ok. I didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Would be a waste if she wasn't cast as Rogue, but that's a pipe dream I guess. It would make sense though to introduce the X-Men through the Avengers somehow, then the mutants get their own film. Here's to hoping this Langford actress is at odds with Carol Danvers in Avengers 4
    It would be the perfect way to introduce them slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Marvel casted Katherine Langford for Avengers 4. In my (very optimistic and fertile) mind, she is going to play Rogue! or Kitty. And the X-Men are slowly being introduced in the MCU. Storm in Black Panther 2 is perfection!
    I instantly thought of a young Jean when I heard, she fits the role imo way more than Sophie Turner...

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I instantly thought of a young Jean when I heard, she fits the role imo way more than Sophie Turner...
    Any actress can fit a young Jean since she didn’t have much of a character until she was older.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    The X-men's MCU intro should act as if we know but tell us who they are anyway (especially since we may have a new casts portraying our beloved X-men).

As far as the regular villains, I'd like to see the MCU have:

-Magneto be a threat that has retired via Avalon, Asteroid M or Genosha... basically having a sovereign nation of mutants he lives amongst outside human society

-I would like to see the Brotherhood reintroduced as a new terrorist threat led by Mystique in secret who operates more as Raven Darkholme, secretary of defense for the government. Destiny acts as a defacto leader of the Brotherhood (Pyro, Blob, Avalanche, Toad & Phantasia).

-Trask & the Sentinels would be a new program to police the growing mutant threat... but of course the Sentinels ultimately turn against humanity

For their debut, I had the idea of going the "Pryde of the X-men" route and introduce us to the team via a new student, like Cipher (Young X-men). I remember reading she told Cyclops she was hiding at the school from someone in the comics. I thought what if, in the cinematic version, she is the daughter of Moses Magnum? An eco-terrorist, Cipher pulls the X-men into his plot to rise to power. I just read he was given his powers by Apoc too, which is a good subplot building to big A coming onto the scene in the MCU...
    I thought these were good ideas and the change with Cipher was really inspired.

Anyone else notice Trask is an anagram for Stark?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Anyone else notice Trask is an anagram for Stark?
    I'm calling it now: In the MCU Sentinels will be Stark tech (still waiting for them to reveal the spider that bit Peter was, too).