Page 134 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Better than have Rogue and Mystique hijack Captain Marvel 2, they can have the Brotherhood attack in the next Avengers movie (post-Endgame, of course), as they did in Avengers Annual 1. But yes, there's no way they'll have Carol sidelined for Rogue. I do think they'll have this iconic moment of powers stealing somehow.
    If it happens it'll be in an Avengers movie, by the end of which Carol will have her powers restored. No way are they gonna do a CM movie with her powerless for half of it. Having an Avengers versus mutants movie that introduces the X-men to the MCU... lawdy.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I honestly wouldn’t mind if they sidelined Carol for Rogue. The more I think about her solo the more I dislike her. Like Marvel Comics, Marvel Studio is trying to shove her relevance down our throats.

First off, he’s suppose to be the strongest superhero in the MCU which is far from being in the comics. They went out of their way to create a huge retcon/plot hole that contradicts a plot point in Avengers (watch this video to see what I am talking about) so she can be the most important Avenger. And I won’t spoil it but they did Janet Van Dyne dirty again.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 03-17-2019 at 12:45 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I honestly wouldn’t mind if they sidelined Carol for Rogue. The more I think about her solo the more I dislike her. Like Marvel Comics, Marvel Studio is trying to shove her relevance down our throats. ...
    Considering the seeming success of her solo film & it apparently approaching Black Panther territory, as well as her heightened appearance in the latest Endgame trailer, I don't think this is representative of majority opinion. Oh, and you're also fooling yourself, if ya think this would ever actually happen.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 03-17-2019 at 01:40 AM.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Considering the seeming success of her solo film & it apparently approaching Black Panther territory, as well as her heightened appearance in the latest Endgame trailer, I don't think this is representative of majority opinion. Oh, and you're also fooling yourself, if ya think this would ever actually happen.
    Never said it was the popular opinion or that it was going to happen. I merely said “I” wouldn’t mind.

BANNED

Never said it was the popular opinion or that it was going to happen. I merely said “I” wouldn’t mind.
    But ya did say this:

... Marvel Studio is trying to shove her relevance down our throats. ...

Rogue is going to absorb the power of every Avenger to become the omega super X-Woman and ascend to sentient godhood as the X-Men brand personified, therefore devouring every other Marvel, comic book, and media property before reshaping the universe into her ultimate vessel in the shape of the FOX to battle the interdimensional Omni King, the MOUSE (HUH HUH!) in the final cataclysm crisis of the multiverse which will lead to the next stage of reality where all new life will live and die knowing from the moment they are ushered into existence precisely which mutants are eternally thicc and which are forever not.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Amazing Member

I honestly wouldn’t mind if they sidelined Carol for Rogue. The more I think about her solo the more I dislike her. Like Marvel Comics, Marvel Studio is trying to shove her relevance down our throats.

First off, he’s suppose to be the strongest superhero in the MCU which is far from being in the comics. They went out of their way to create a huge retcon/plot hole that contradicts a plot point in Avengers (watch this video to see what I am talking about) so she can be the most important Avenger. And I won’t spoil it but they did Janet Van Dyne dirty again.
    Blame Edgar Wright for what happened to Janet Van Dyne not Marvel Studios.

Here’s my question does every film have to be “comic accurate” or just be a good film??
    Last edited by khrisdrummond; 03-17-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

That’s not a plot hole. Fury’s statement still stands and makes sense regardless of the events seen in CM 1. And, again, lying is in Nick Fury’s job description.

Yeah if you like the Fox X-Men yelling about MCU continuity errors and Comic Accuracy seem strange to put it kindly.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 03-17-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Yeah if you like the Fox X-Men yelling about MCU continuity errors and Comic Accuracy seem strange to put it kindly.
    It’s possible to prefer the Fox tone and judge the MCU’s continuity department, given that thier strength is the “shared universe” aspect.

I don’t like the Fox movies but I also fully understand they’re pick-and-choosy with thier material.

I certainly wouldn't mind.

I hope Marvel keeps shoving Carol down everyone's throats as hard as possible. I want all the haters to choke on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I certainly wouldn't mind.
    With that Rogue avatar, I would have never guessed it lol.

Amazing Member

Should Feige consider just keeping the current X-Men universe separate from the MCU with occasional crossovers, and the same creatives on board with the current X-Men universe.

Quote Originally Posted by khrisdrummond View Post
    Blame Edgar Wright for what happened to Janet Van Dyne not Marvel Studios.

Here’s my question does every film have to be “comic accurate” or just be a good film??
    it has to be a good film first and foremost but people judge adaptations on how accurate they are to their source material. It becomes a part of the criteria similar to how you judge historical fiction on being accurate to historical record/common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by frankyspaceout View Post
    Should Feige consider just keeping the current X-Men universe separate from the MCU with occasional crossovers, and the same creatives on board with the current X-Men universe.
    I wouldn’t mind a separate universe but I want a complete reboot. I don’t want MCU X-men to have any connections to the Fox version.