Page 143 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Should we hope to get some kind of announcement from Feige regarding the X-Men soon? Or do yoU guys think they'll keep it for SDCC?

Nothing until after Avengers: Endgame at least.

I'm not sure if they are going to have a big conference about it until closer to the time when they actually start implementing them into the MCU.

Dark Phoenix coming out muddies the waters a bit on how and when they will start adding mutants to the MCU.
    Last edited by Crimz; 03-20-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

all I really care to know is if the foxmen will be rebooted or not. I dont need the details as to what they are planning to do in regards to movie release schedules or anything else outside of the reboot question.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-20-2019 at 10:36 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    all I really care to know is if the foxmen will be rebooted or not. I dont need the details as to what they are planning to do.
    Of course they will be rebooted. The only one that might survive is Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Of course they will be rebooted. The only one that might survive is Deadpool.
    I hope so. I'm not 100% convinced yet they will be

edit: I guess you are right nvm

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03...sney-purchase/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-20-2019 at 10:41 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I hope so. I'm not 100% convinced yet they will be
    They 100% will. Feige said that the characters will be under the Marvel umbrella and not split off, which likely means that they will be added to the MCU. If they are added to the MCU that means it's going to be a completely different cast, you can't add the Fox X-Men and their convoluted history to the MCU. It would derail the entire universe.

The X-Men are definitely being rebooted for the MCU. It makes no sense not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Newsrama article predicting who is and isn’t poised to be key players in the x-men films under the mcu (even if the films are years away):

https://www.newsarama.com/44383-what...mcu-x-men.html

(note that this is an opinion piece, not a claim). Even if they end up being way off base in their predictions, a lot of their points are true.
    Based on this article (that IMO is very lucid) I wouldn't mind if the most important first X-Men to appear are:

Wolverine (because duh...but I expect him to be rougher and younger)
    Storm (as a true leader and goddess...main x-men female character)
    Gambit (the charmer)
    Rogue (power house, sassy)
    Iceman (the jokester, gay)
    Psylocke (British, posh, telepath)
    Sunfire (arrogant, also there for visuals and diversity)

That would be a cool team no? And would help us tell apart from the Magneto, Professor, Mystique, Beast and Phoenix aspects of the Fox franchise that have been overplayed.

Introduce them slowly in other films
    Storm in BP2
    Iceman in Spider-Man 3
    Rogue in Captain Marvel 2

etc etc
    A picture would last longer darling...

I'm so happy the X-Men are coming home to the MCU! Along with the FF & co.!

BANNED

So following the Spiderman model.....who do they "Vulture". Keaton was fantastic and a great re-imagining of that character....so who would it be for the X-men?

What if High Evolutionary has a role in the "birth" of mutants?

They 100% will. Feige said that the characters will be under the Marvel umbrella and not split off, which likely means that they will be added to the MCU. If they are added to the MCU that means it's going to be a completely different cast, you can't add the Fox X-Men and their convoluted history to the MCU. It would derail the entire universe.

you're absolutely correct.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Based on this article (that IMO is very lucid) I wouldn't mind if the most important first X-Men to appear are:

Wolverine (because duh...but I expect him to be rougher and younger)
    Storm (as a true leader and goddess...main x-men female character)
    Gambit (the charmer)
    Rogue (power house, sassy)
    Iceman (the jokester, gay)
    Psylocke (British, posh, telepath)
    Sunfire (arrogant, also there for visuals and diversity)

That would be a cool team no? And would help us tell apart from the Magneto, Professor, Mystique, Beast and Phoenix aspects of the Fox franchise that have been overplayed.

Introduce them slowly in other films
    Storm in BP2
    Iceman in Spider-Man 3
    Rogue in Captain Marvel 2

etc etc
    I love all of this!!!! I wouldn't be surprise if the cameos or introduction of characters happen as you described.

BANNED

You're ignoring the reality-altering shenanigans of Endgame, the POTENTIAL reality-altering shenanigans of Dark Phoenix, the time-altering shenanigans likely from the potential X-Force, AND the reality-altering AND multiversal shenanigans of Legion.

Any one of these could be a means by which some or all of the XCU could be integrated into the MCU whole cloth, whether through reality altering, time travel paradox, or a Secret Wars-style mushing together of the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    You're ignoring the reality-altering shenanigans of Endgame, the POTENTIAL reality-altering shenanigans of Dark Phoenix, the time-altering shenanigans likely from the potential X-Force, AND the reality-altering AND multiversal shenanigans of Legion.

Any one of these could be a means by which some or all of the XCU could be integrated into the MCU whole cloth, whether through reality altering, time travel, or a Secret Wars-style mushing of the multiverse.
    did you see the article I posted? it seems deadpool is the only one coming over based upon those reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Any one of these could be a means by which some or all of the XCU could be integrated into the MCU whole cloth, whether through reality altering, time travel paradox, or a Secret Wars-style mushing together of the multiverse.
    Sure but lets be real, Feige would want his version of the X-Men being incorporated into the MCU. He has no attachment to the XCU. I think he'd much rather tell his own stories with the X-Men without the baggage of the previous stories. And IMO i think a majority of the fans would too

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Sure but lets be real, Feige would want his version of the X-Men being incorporated into the MCU. He has no attachment to the XCU. I think he'd much rather tell his own stories with the X-Men without the baggage of the previous stories. And IMO i think a majority of the fans would too
    I 100% agree here.

I'm thinking they reboot without origin, like how MCU did it with Sony and Spider-Man. Maybe they won't acknowledge Raimi or Amazing, but MCU might instead just pick up in the middle of the action and roll with it. It's worked for the Holland Spider-Man.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Plus, for the most part, most of the X-Men movies haven’t been huge box office hits either (compared to most MCU movies atleast)