Page 146 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 4870
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Legion will air on FX which Disney now owns and has made no announcement to end. The Press release said it would be MCU What If not even the comics are being touched for it. It appears to me they want Brand consistence so it will be MCU only.
    That makes sense considering the general audience don’t read comics. The premise of What If is suppose to be about alternate versions of familiar storylines. You can’t adapt the What If storyline of House of M because the audience would be scratching their heads about what is going on.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 03-21-2019 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    That makes sense considering the general audience don’t read comics. The premise of What If is suppose to be about alternate versions of familiar storylines. You can’t adapt the What If storyline of House of M because the audience would be scratching their heads about what is going on.
    We'll probably get what if Quicksilver lived one and if the series is successful and kept around for a few seasons we might eventually get once the X-Men and FF are introduced into the MCU what if they were a part of Infinity War.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    I know most have "blue girl" fatigue but I think Mystique would be integral in the MCU.

I would definitely depart with the naked, snake-skin look and go closer to her comic look. I mostly want to see a more tactical and strategic take on her especially utilizing her "Raven Darkholme" persona in government.

Destiny could play faux-leader of the Brotherhood with Raven keeping a low profile as her real form has never been seen and on S.H.I.E.L.D's most wanted list thinking she is a part of new wave of Skrull operatives.
    If they change the character enough and keep her in a slot more appropriate....I can get behind that. But not in the first film.

I know people have Magneto fatigue and I don't think you can start with the brotherhood either. My guess is the first movie is more about how mutants come about and the anti-mutant resentment it creates. I imagine the villain will be someone who tries to exploit that hatred somehow. That's where I like High Evolutionary. Or, if you prefer Proteus, perhaps the first movie is a new mutant whose powers are so out of control that they start the resentment.

Either way, don't want Mystique involved. Not yet anyway.

I hope we still get that Kitty Pryde movie. The fact that both Tim Miller and BMB are attached, gives me hope that it can still happen. I think that it has a lot of potential to be a comedic, coming of age tale in the X-Men universe. Although, to be honest, I'd rather have her as the POV character in the main film.

Craig Kyle already has a chair at Marvel Studios and can probably get a X-23 mini-series to happen on Disney+. Marvel Studios is already producing non-MCU canon material on Disney+ with that “What If” series.
    I hope he does. X-23 proved her strength, as a character, in Logan. I think with Marvel and Disney's recent push to promote its female heroes, X-23 is perfectly poised to supplement that effort. Whether it's in an animated show or another Netflix style show, I think she's more ready than most characters to take advantage of the merger.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    I hope we still get that Kitty Pryde movie. The fact that both Tim Miller and BMB are attached, gives me hope that it can still happen. I think that it has a lot of potential to be a comedic, coming of age tale in the X-Men universe. Although, to be honest, I'd rather have her as the POV character in the main film.
    I dunno, maybe it’s Kitty fatigue from how much they pushed her in Ressurexion but I’m kinda tired of Kitty and would like to see another POV character.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I dunno, maybe it’s Kitty fatigue from how much they pushed her in Ressurexion but I’m kinda tired of Kitty and would like to see another POV character.
    While I agree comic wise on this I think a young/student Kitty is such a vastly different character that it wouldn't feel that much of a stretch. Though they could always go with Rogue again but this time starting her from the Carol incident.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I hope he does. X-23 proved her strength, as a character, in Logan. I think with Marvel and Disney's recent push to promote its female heroes, X-23 is perfectly poised to supplement that effort. Whether it's in an animated show or another Netflix style show, I think she's more ready than most characters to take advantage of the merger.
    If Deadpool's corner of the franchise isn't being touched, I'd still like to see them bring Daf-23 into X-Force. For one it sounded like that was part of the plan when X-Force was first being conceptualized based on past interviews.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    If Deadpool's corner of the franchise isn't being touched, I'd still like to see them bring Daf-23 into X-Force. For one it sounded like that was part of the plan when X-Force was first being conceptualized based on past interviews.
    No one at Disney has actually said anything about Deadpool recently. That was just clickbait sites twisting what the Hollywood Reporter about what they expect to happen.

No one at Disney has actually said anything about Deadpool recently. That was just clickbait sites twisting what the Hollywood Reporter about what they expect to happen.
    Yeah I would actually be very surprised if they kept anything from Deadpool beyond the Ryan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    While I agree comic wise on this I think a young/student Kitty is such a vastly different character that it wouldn't feel that much of a stretch. Though they could always go with Rogue again but this time starting her from the Carol incident.
    Blasphemy! It should be jubilee for the kid POV character!

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Blasphemy! It should be jubilee for the kid POV character!
    Well, her chances are quite high right now. 90s nostalgia, appealing to an Asian Market. Colorful powers. Actually, she's right up disney's alley.

Since I doubt Deadpool will crossover with the MCU characters anyone think Deadpool will say sometime in the future like "No Avengers, No Guardians, No Spider-Man Feige acts like I was on Marvel TV".

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Kitty was at her peak when she was the young member of the squad. I would want that version of her. I'm not a big fan of generic leader Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Well, her chances are quite high right now. 90s nostalgia, appealing to an Asian Market. Colorful powers. Actually, she's right up disney's alley.
    Lol thats a good point. If that's the case, they might as well go with the X-Men cartoon lineup. Minus Rogue, as I'm assuming they want Carol to keep her powers. Although she really deserves another chance after Fox screwed her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    We know so little and I always worry about the X-Men (and of course Magneto). I wish Mr. Feige or someone would issue a statement letting us know a timetable, anything, about the state of their X-Men plans.

So question: does anyone think Xavier is (possibly unfortunately) integral to any X-Men movie? I mean, can you introduce the X-Men as a team without having Charles Xavier identified as a character? I don't know.
    If the websites are correct in Disney doing a hard reboot, then they I cannot see them introducing the X-Men without having Charles Xavier as a character.

Deadpool is definitely being carried over. Ryan Reynolds was great, and I think those casts as supporting cast may all keep their jobs.

The X-Men on the other hand, obviously need a hard reboot (Mystique, Rogue, among others, ugh). But from what I've seen of the trailers, Sophie Turner is doing a great job as Phoenix/Jean. They should keep her.

Maybe the Disney people can find someone who can get a good looking wig for Storm. The only time I liked her hair was in X-Men 3 (they did a good job then).