Page 148 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4870
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I’d prefer a full reboot than to try and integrate the fox version of the X-Men. To me it’s like the Dark Knight trilogy, those were 3 okay to great movies but I didn’t feel the need for them to be a part of the new DCEU. Keep Deadpool and have him make references occasionally but that’s all I’d like. This is all with me thinking the Fox universe is superior to the MCU as well.
    Yeah, I agree. I'm quite interested in how the MCU will integrate the X-men if at all or keep them separate. As for the Fox X-men, they will be missed.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

One important question is who will be the funniest characters going forward. Like 80% of MCU protagonists can quip with the best of them.

I could see all of these guys being funny as hell in the MCU: Iceman, Beast, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit. That's just off the top of my head but I could see many others playing that role. All these guys have the 'quip factor' to shine in the MCU.

BANNED

I can see cyclops and X 23 as comically serious

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    One important question is who will be the funniest characters going forward. Like 80% of MCU protagonists can quip with the best of them.
    Ironically MCU Spider-Man isn't much of a quipper, when it used to be his shtick...

I could see all of these guys being funny as hell in the MCU: Iceman, Beast, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit. That's just off the top of my head but I could see many others playing that role. All these guys have the 'quip factor' to shine in the MCU.
    This question actually highlights the one thing I dislike most about the mcu.

So many characters are jokesters. Just feels kinda Silly to me when sh1t is hitting the fan.

Not bashing- I still think mcu gets most things right. This one thing though...

To answer your question: I hope it’s iceman.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    This question actually highlights the one thing I dislike most about the mcu.

So many characters are jokesters. Just feels kinda Silly to me when sh1t is hitting the fan.

Not bashing- I still think mcu gets most things right. This one thing though...

To answer your question: I hope it’s iceman.
    Now I want to see Spider-man and his amazing friends done as a fun adventure movie. Peter, Johnny and Bobby all just cracking jokes for 2 hours while kicking some bad guy butt.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Now I want to see Spider-man and his amazing friends done as a fun adventure movie. Peter, Johnny and Bobby all just cracking jokes for 2 hours while kicking some bad guy butt.
    See I could get into that, because I’d know going in that it’s a comedy.

+1 this idea.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

You give me the choice and it will be Nightcrawler. Kurt was always the funny joking character until they decided to go totally emo with him and make him super religious and boring. I hated that version in the movies so much, well that and the pointless tats covering his whole body. Wolverine should have a dry dark sense of humor.

Like 80% of MCU protagonists can quip with the best of them.
    This is exactly why I picked Nightcrawler, Colossus, White Queen and Beast in my MCUXM dream cast. Strong, distinct personalities.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

After watching Captain Marvel I don’t think Marvel Studios really cares about Carol much as a character and just wanted a female character as the face the MCU since she is so bland in that movie. Now that they have the X-Men I totally see them eventually push her out the spotlight for another female character.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 03-25-2019 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    After watching Captain Marvel I don’t think Marvel Studios really cares about Carol much as a character and just wanted a female character as the face the MCU. Now that they have the X-Men I totally see them eventually doing away with her.
    Lol, no way. Her movie will make a billion soon. I don`t even like Captain Marvel but all that hope that Marvel will cancel everything and will be making only X movies is ridiculous.

Disney + is the best hope for most X characters that are not Wolverine to get some solo stories.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Lol, no way. Her movie will make a billion soon. I don`t even like Captain Marvel but all that hope that Marvel will cancel everything and will be making only X movies is ridiculous.

Disney + is the best hope for most X characters that are not Wolverine to get some solo stories.
    Iron Man 3 also made a billion but Tony is done after Endgame. The same will eventually happen with Carol.

Let’s be honest, do you think that movie is reaching a billion dollars because people like Carol as a character? Pretty much everyone agrees she was bland. It’s because it was tied to Endgame and had a female lead.

Amazing Member

Iron Man 3 also made a billion but Tony is done after Endgame. The same will eventually happen with Carol.

Let’s be honest, do you think that movie is reaching a billion dollars because people like Carol as a character? Pretty much everyone agrees she was bland. It’s because it was tied to Endgame and had a female lead.
    Preach.....I'm sorry but the captain marvel movie was very bland

Yeah and Tony was the exact opposite of pushed out. He was a main character in Cap 3, had an important role in Spider-Man, and was arguably the main character in the two following Avengere movies. Sounds to me like Carol is gonna be one of the main characters of the MCU going forward

People are trying too hard to push their own views of the character onto Feige. He’s the one who’s been wanting to push Carol and is a huge fan of her CM runs especially KST. And it’s his opinion that ultimately matters