Page 150 of 325 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4870

Strange: I went forward in time... to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict.

Carol: How many did you see?

Strange : Fourteen million six hundred and five.

Carol: How many does Rogue win?

Strange : ...Lol none.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I know. And you said that now that they have the X-Men they can find another female lead they can use instead. Which I think it's nonsense, cause, the X-Men are a team and i really don't think they're just gonna choose an individual X-Woman to push in the same way they're doing with Carol.
    Well there is a certain X-woman with her own series right now.

I feel like people think the Avengers are done for good after Endgame when they're probably just retooling in a couple years and still being the flagship franchise of the MCU. They will replace the current set with Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Shang Chi, etc.. A mutant or two might even join the core team but imo they are not about to be just replaced. Remember Feige had no idea Fox was being bought even 3 years ago. He still has long term plans for many minor Marvel characters that i doubt he is abandoning just because he got the X-Verse back

Agreed. I’m thinking a variation of the New Avengers concept with Doc Strange, T’Challa, Carol and maybe Shang Chi and Wolverine. Throw in one or two others. The Thing perhaps. And Elektra or Spider-woman. Possibly Bucky as the new Captain America. Could be very cool.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I think it's up to fan reaction and box office receipts on who becomes the new stars.

X-MEN will get their chance. But they had 20 years and they made only 1 meha star unfortunately.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

so how widespread should mutants be worldwide in the MCU? less than 1%? 5%? more?

what sorts of home bases should be explored? we've seen the X-Mansion in Westchester county several times now. What about the other headquarters that have shown up over the years?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I wouldn’t mind the MCU eventually taking a crack at genosha or utopia, though I expect the X-mansion will be what they start off with

I think the widespread of mutants should I start off at less than 1% but grow as time goes on.

Astonishing Member

1% is still pretty big, it will probably be smaller.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Well there is a certain X-woman with her own series right now.
    Doesn’t matter, not even a little bit. Marvel’s been pushing carol as their Wonder Woman for years and now the movie is a hit, she is going to be the female face of the MU. If the captain marvel sequel completely bombs, they might re-think that...might. But until that happens (which it probably won’t) it is what it is. I won’t mind rogue or storm taking her place, but it just won’t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I feel like people think the Avengers are done for good after Endgame when they're probably just retooling in a couple years and still being the flagship franchise of the MCU. They will replace the current set with Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Shang Chi, etc.. A mutant or two might even join the core team but imo they are not about to be just replaced. Remember Feige had no idea Fox was being bought even 3 years ago. He still has long term plans for many minor Marvel characters that i doubt he is abandoning just because he got the X-Verse back
    we've already seen him move and abandon stuff before. Getting Spider-Man altered his original plans for Phase 3

I'm a little worried about how they're going to juggle the amount of X-Women on the team. I want there to be more than just 2 members

With the Avengers, Black Widow is the main female hero, with Wanda as the secondary. With Guardians of the Galaxy, Gamora is (was?) the main female hero with Nebula as the secondary (now passed to Mantis I guess) Of course you still have Wasp, Okoye, Shuri, Valkyrie, Captain Marvel and such but they're from their own separate teams and films.

I have no doubt that both Jean and Storm will be the first to be introduced and at the forefront of the team, but are they going to add more like Rogue, Psylocke, Kitty, Jubilee etc? The X-Men have a great selection of female heroes that I hope don't go to waste again.

Should the team start off small with maybe 6 members like the first Avengers movie and introduce more in more movies? Or start with around 8-10 members?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    we've already seen him move and abandon stuff before. Getting Spider-Man altered his original plans for Phase 3
    Altered but he still made sure his projects (CM and BP) were made. And Spider-Man is still a different situation since Sony still has the rights so if they want a movie, there's a great pressure to get it made

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Altered but he still made sure his projects (CM and BP) were made. And Spider-Man is still a different situation since Sony still has the rights so if they want a movie, there's a great pressure to get it made
    Not all. The Inhumans was flat out cancelled as a film

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not all. The Inhumans was flat out cancelled as a film
    The Inhumans have literally nothing to do with Spider-Man. I'm not sure what you're even trying to say. Inhumans was cancelled as soon as Feige got Marvel Studios separated from Marvel Entertainment aka: Got free from Ike Perlmutter's control. Ike wanted for the Inhumans to replace mutants which is why they got such a huge push and then, when Feige canceled the movie, he totally rushed the TV show, which is one of the reasons why it ended up that mess. From what most people say(I kind of remember it being like a "known fact" thing but I'm not sure now), Ike allowed for Feige to make Captain Marvel(and Black Panther?) as long as he did Inhumans too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The Inhumans have literally nothing to do with Spider-Man. I'm not sure what you're even trying to say. Inhumans was cancelled as soon as Feige got Marvel Studios separated from Marvel Entertainment aka: Got free from Ike Perlmutter's control. Ike wanted for the Inhumans to replace mutants which is why they got such a huge push and then, when Feige canceled the movie, he totally rushed the TV show, which is one of the reasons why it ended up that mess. From what most people say(I kind of remember it being like a "known fact" thing but I'm not sure now), Ike allowed for Feige to make Captain Marvel(and Black Panther?) as long as he did Inhumans too.
    He did feel like neither CM or BP would be successful. Hindsight is hilarious.