Page 156 of 325 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4870
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

for those of you like foxmen there seems there is a chance they will still appear in mcu:

https://www.newsarama.com/44515-simo...ox-movies.html
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    for those of you like foxmen there seems there is a chance they will still appear in mcu:

Highly doubtful anything will come out of that. I could see Feige using ideas that had been going around like he was apparently interested in what Noah Hawley was doing with his Dr. Doom script. I think he's just doing this as a courtesy since he originally got his start with Fox X-films and seemed to be cool with them overall (iirc he loved Days of Future Past) but I think it will ultimately all be rebooted in the actual MCU. In the end, he's going to want his versions of these characters

Astonishing Member

It’s also Kinsberg saying it, not Fiege. Take that as you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    But... both T-bird (John?) & Blink are in HiXman's upcoming HoX/PoX, later this year.
    Having small parts in a comic event after the show is over? Yep, I don’t think that’s related to the show...

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Highly doubtful anything will come out of that. I could see Feige using ideas that had been going around like he was apparently interested in what Noah Hawley was doing with his Dr. Doom script. I think he's just doing this as a courtesy since he originally got his start with Fox X-films and seemed to be cool with them overall (iirc he loved Days of Future Past) but I think it will ultimately all be rebooted in the actual MCU. In the end, he's going to want his versions of these characters
    I sincerely hope you are right. it would downright shameful if they left the foxmen as they currently exist now.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    ... Having small parts in a comic event after the show is over? Yep, I don’t think that’s related to the show...
    Could be just coincidence... or not.

I think it's more of a "Possibly making Gambit or Doom movies on the MCU with the director/actor that was planning one on Fox" kind of thing rather than keeping anything to do with the current Fox Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think it's more of a "Possibly making Gambit or Doom movies on the MCU with the director/actor that was planning one on Fox" kind of thing rather than keeping anything to do with the current Fox Universe.
    I thought the same.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I wish he would shut the hell up
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I wish he would shut the hell up
    lmfao this made my day. thank you lolol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    ... Having small parts in a comic event after the show is over? Yep, I don’t think that’s related to the show...
    Could be just coincidence... or not.
    Just wanted to add that we don't know that their parts will be small, that the show hasn't been officially cancelled yet, and most importantly... that the comic event itself, has been bein' planned over the last year, so...

Extraordinary Member

To me, Logan was the rightful end to the Fox X-Men movies.

I'd rather they use more obscure X-Men characters. We know the Marvel team can make that work and work well. Heck, if they really want a Wolverine, just use Laura, Daken, or Jimmy.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Speaking of Logan, I do remember Chris Hemsworth and Sebastian Stan asking Hugh Jackman to come back as Wolverine.

I would be really pleased if we got Laura first, with her parentage being some big mystery/vital plot point, setting the stage for a more old-school, loner, greyhat Wolverine to come in a film or two down the line. The audience would, of course, know more than the characters about why Laura's "dad" was such a big deal, but sometimes it's fun to know more than the characters about just what's coming.

Gross. Give me a short, gruff Logan who isn't the main focus of everything in the MCU and I'll be good. Never liked X-23, and I sincerely doubt Disney-Marvel will want to focus on a little girl test-tube baby who stabs people when's she's not being sold on the streets by Zebra Daddy(what the hell was Quesada thinking?). She should have just stayed in that Evolution episode.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I would be really pleased if we got Laura first, with her parentage being some big mystery/vital plot point, setting the stage for a more old-school, loner, greyhat Wolverine to come in a film or two down the line. The audience would, of course, know more than the characters about why Laura's "dad" was such a big deal, but sometimes it's fun to know more than the characters about just what's coming.
    I was thinking that approach could work as well.