Page 157 of 325 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 4870
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Gross. Give me a short, gruff Logan who isn't the main focus of everything in the MCU and I'll be good. Never liked X-23, and I sincerely doubt Disney-Marvel will want to focus on a little girl test-tube baby who stabs people when's she's not being sold on the streets by Zebra Daddy(what the hell was Quesada thinking?). She should have just stayed in that Evolution episode.
    Black Widow is getting a movie and they established that she was a child assassin.

Gross. Give me a short, gruff Logan who isn't the main focus of everything in the MCU and I'll be good. Never liked X-23, and I sincerely doubt Disney-Marvel will want to focus on a little girl test-tube baby who stabs people when's she's not being sold on the streets by Zebra Daddy(what the hell was Quesada thinking?). She should have just stayed in that Evolution episode.
    I wanna see Logan portrayed as a Mad Max type figure. The silent, cool guy that stays in the background but comes out when he's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    I wanna see Logan portrayed as a Mad Max type figure. The silent, cool guy that stays in the background but comes out when he's needed.
    Exactly. Classic Wolvie. I don't even mind if he gets some solo action(big or little screen), because his Fox-Men films pretty much butchered Sabretooth, Weapon X/Team X, the Hand, Mariko, and Deathstrike, and never got around to Omega Red(who I think would look awesome in live action) or Alpha Flight. But on the team X-Men movies, he should just be more like MCU Hulk; not the main character, but gets some fun scenes here or there.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Black Widow is getting a movie and they established that she was a child assassin.
    We'll see how that pans out(her solo, which I wouldn't mind seeing Logan in, honestly), but in the main continuity MCU so far, BW is an adult and her spy/assassin qualities have been largely suppressed(to the character's detriment, I would say) and her childhood barely shown.

My guess is if Logan shows up, they're gonna emphasize him as a former Shield/CIA agent. Easy way to bring him in as a former partner of Fury or Natasha

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    My guess is if Logan shows up, they're gonna emphasize him as a former Shield/CIA agent. Easy way to bring him in as a former partner of Fury or Natasha
    He has so many comic relationships with the current MCU characters(Nick, Natasha, Carol, Steve, Hulk), not to mention his decades of canon with the main X-Men, I just can't see them skipping over him for X-23.

BANNED

God I can't wait until there is basically a restraining order for Kinburg and the X-universe.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I would be really pleased if we got Laura first, with her parentage being some big mystery/vital plot point, setting the stage for a more old-school, loner, greyhat Wolverine to come in a film or two down the line. The audience would, of course, know more than the characters about why Laura's "dad" was such a big deal, but sometimes it's fun to know more than the characters about just what's coming.
    This would be fun. It's actually something I want to see with someone just referring to Logan as "Laura's dad."
    Now, when it comes to the actual issue, I have always felt that it is oddly exploitative and creepy, but the concept isn't a problem for me. Given Laura's past, her personality at the time, her apparent beauty and her mutation, it makes sense that she would be a tempting target for someone wanting her for that purpose. This wasn't the Laura we know today, but a scared young girl who had no one she could turn to at that point.

Granted, I'm not sure I want it adapted to screen. It could be done, but it would need a very, very good screenplay and director to pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    God I can't wait until there is basically a restraining order for Kinburg and the X-universe.
    I 2nd this.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    A restraining order from being anywhere near The Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, Jean Grey as Phoenix, The X-Men, The X-Universe....

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    for those of you like foxmen there seems there is a chance they will still appear in mcu:

https://www.newsarama.com/44515-simo...ox-movies.html
    Thanks for not being condescending or anything.

The report isn't very specific (being evaluated for what? to be made as continuations of the Fox series? Refitted as MCU stuff?). I think that we really don't know anything beyond the fact that the franchise will get more movies of some kind.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

News from Disney's Cinemacon presentation:

- Wolverine and Deadpool were in Disney's sizzle reel
    - Alan Horn said there will be more Deadpool in coming years
    - New Mutants still planned for theatrical release
    - Dark Phoenix will be the "final chapter" of the X-Men world and "the perfect send-off" for the X-Men team

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    News from Disney's Cinemacon presentation:

- Wolverine and Deadpool were in Disney's sizzle reel
    - Alan Horn said there will be more Deadpool in coming years
    - New Mutants still planned for theatrical release
    - Dark Phoenix will be the "final chapter" of the X-Men world and "the perfect send-off" for the X-Men team
    yahhhh to the last part wooohooooo!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    bird_claw.jpg

Not unexpected, but still.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)