Page 186 of 325 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 4870

Thank goodness fans don't get to cast these movies....Mamoa and Redcliff are both mediocre actors and way wrong for Wolverine. The X-Men need good actors with gravitas...
    A picture would last longer darling...

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Thank goodness fans don't get to cast these movies....Mamoa and Redcliff are both mediocre actors and way wrong for Wolverine. The X-Men need good actors with gravitas...
    Some of the fancasts are better than what FOX gave us with 97% of the characters. lol

I think Momoa is all wrong because Wolverine doesn't need to be over 6'0 feet tall. Wolverines are not giant animals. They're small & scrappy which is what Logan should be. It's like doing a film on animals. You need a Wolverine, so you use a tiger for the part. lol That's what Jackman & Momoa is like.

Momoa is the one who wants to be Wolverine. I want him as Sabretooth. Which is a HELL of a lot better than Hammy out-of-shape Liev Schreiber & Brick-wall personality, Tyler Mane. The filmmakers were on drugs with the casting for Creed in two movies.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-16-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Logan needs to be intimidating. Also stocky in build, yes, but we shouldn’t just grab some little skinny looking actor because he’s 5’3”. Someone like Tom Hardy would be perfect. But I’d be fine with anyone between 5’6” and 5’11” honestly, provided they were thick in build and had the right intensity for the role. After all, a guy who is closer to 6’ but is stocky could always hunch a bit to look shorter and/or they could use camera angles to make the other actors around him look taller. So the actor being the right comic book height (5’3”) is not even close to the most important factor IMO. Some fans seem really hung up on that.

BANNED

If this thread is any indication it's going to be a small cast for the X-men's first marvel movie. It'll just be Jason Momoa CGI'd as everyone in every shot of the movie.

I don't have any thoughts on actors – fancasting choices are usually universally bad anyways. But if I were to plan how to introduce them, I like the idea of the O5 showing up for a cameo in some movie a la Spider-Man in Civil War, and then have the first X-Men movie start with them getting captured and doing a take on the All-New All-Different team.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I didn't want to be the first to dip my toes in that pool of mediocrity ��. I don't even consider them actors, they are personalities. I include The Rock and Lady Gaga in this pool. They can NEVER make me forget who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Some of the fancasts are better than what FOX gave us with 97% of the characters. lol

I think Momoa is all wrong because Wolverine doesn't need to be over 6'0 feet tall. Wolverines are not giant animals. They're small & scrappy which is what Logan should be. It's like doing a film on animals. You need a Wolverine, so you use a tiger for the part. lol That's what Jackman & Momoa is like.

Momoa is the one who wants to be Wolverine. I want him as Sabretooth. Which is a HELL of a lot better than Hammy out-of-shape Liev Schreiber & Brick-wall personality, Tyler Mane. The filmmakers were on drugs with the casting for Creed in two movies.
    They were bad for some characters indeed (Storm, Cyclops for exemple) bur they had excellent actors for a lot of roles. Some far better then in other super heroes movies. I'm not only saying is bad because he is tall....he's a very mediocre actor. Wolverine is a complex character. They should get an actor with skills and depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    I didn't want to be the first to dip my toes in that pool of mediocrity ��. I don't even consider them actors, they are personalities. I include The Rock and Lady Gaga in this pool. They can NEVER make me forget who they are.
    EXACTLY! someone gets it. Thank you.

Lol wut?

I guess cyclops actor should have one eye.

FTR I don’t want these fan cast actors either, just never heard someone talk about actor choice based on the animal of their codename.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    FTR I don’t want these fan cast actors either, just never heard someone talk about actor choice based on the animal of their codename.
    Scarlet Johannsen was chosen for her extra 2 sets of arms, and hourglass trampstamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Lol wut?

I guess cyclops actor should have one eye.

Cyclops'name fits due to his visor.

Of course names aren't literal, but they do tend to fit something about the character, hence why they have the names they do. Storm's name is self explanatory, but sadly she gets simplified to only being able to blindly shoot lightening.

Point still stands. Jackman was not right for Wolverine, and neither is Momoa.

Would have Domino appear on screen without het spot would you? Contradicts the namesake referencing her two-tone color.

Same way Wolverine's name says something about him. His small but scrappy stature.

Word has spread. Momoa for Sabretooth. Lol
    https://www.instagram.com/bosslogic/...d=teh2mvqjtu42

Sabretooth would be a more interesting career choice for him.

Radcliffe could always be Cyclops or Pete Wisdom .

Incredible Member

Since it's probably 5 years from now I think we don't have a clue who will be the actors. Because they are not on the radar yet, especially if they go with a young cast, which I think they should.
    Too bad for my dreams of Maya Hawke or Jane Levy as Jean Grey!

Word has spread. Momoa for Sabretooth. Lol
    https://www.instagram.com/bosslogic/...d=teh2mvqjtu42
    That's a much more inspired casting choice to me than Wolverine. I want to see Jason's range as an actor and I think playing a sadistic Sabertrooth should stretch him.