Page 208 of 325 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    I hope this means the Gambit Movie is still alive.
    Would love that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed. Expect him to be prominent. And just deal with it.
    Yeah. I am sure that Wolverine solo will be released before X-Men movie.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Yep. They just won't make the mistake to make most other characters irrelevant or uninteresting.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yep. They just won't make the mistake to make most other characters irrelevant or uninteresting.
    If they characterize Cyclops properly this time, and add Wolverine to the equation, it'd be perfect.

I hope not. Wolverine is less interesting to me as a leading man. He’s at his best when he’s stirring stuff up and just being a badass, stealing scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Oh, I bet he's gonne be in the X-Men, AND the New Avengers, AND his solo movies, AND guest-starring in movies of other characters.
    So they will be exactly like the comics

Does anybody have an MCU team in mind?

Any rendition of the comics you'd like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post

Not an exact rendition, but if they don't start with the X-men as teens, then I'd have the AXM team + Storm and Illyana. I'd leave Rogue and Nightcrawler for a Cap. Marvel film as antagonists, with Mystique and Destiny.

If they start with the X-men as teens, I'd leave Wolverine out, add maybe Iceman; either that, or the 05 + Storm, Kitty and Colossus.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post

Can’t go wrong with the Claremont/Byrne team in my view. Hell, you could actually have the first film be their mission to rescue the first gen X-men from Krakoa and introduce other elements of their world in the set up to that mission, as Xavier is globe trotting with Scott and recruiting them.

Not an exact rendition, but if they don't start with the X-men as teens, then I'd have the AXM team + Storm and Illyana. I'd leave Rogue and Nightcrawler for a Cap. Marvel film as antagonists, with Mystique and Destiny.

If they start with the X-men as teens, I'd leave Wolverine out, add maybe Iceman; either that, or the 05 + Storm, Kitty and Colossus.
    I was thinking of the Astonishing team with Storm and Illyana as well! Actually, my team would've been Cyclops, Emma, Namor, Storm, and Wolverine. Simply because Namor and Storm could come out of Black Panther despite my disdain for BP x Storm. If we needed a porter than Illyana since Colossus is still in Deadpool films(?)

Can’t go wrong with the Claremont/Byrne team in my view. Hell, you could actually have the first film be their mission to rescue the first gen X-men from Krakoa and introduce other elements of their world in the set up to that mission, as Xavier is globe trotting with Scott and recruiting them.
    It was a great international team, so I think that'd check a lot of the boxes like nostalgia, recognizable faces, a diverse group, etc.

BANNED

Just hearing Feige say "mutant" is that final step to know our dark days are over. On to bigger and much better things folks!

Marvel doesn't have Namor's rights, I think. Anyway, after the success of Aquaman, he won't appear anytime soon.

Marvel doesn't have Namor's rights, I think. Anyway, after the success of Aquaman, he won't appear anytime soon.
    Aww that sucks! I thought it’d be an easy way to tie the team to the rest of the MCU world.

BANNED

Don’t expect to see Wolverine any time soon. A Wolverine without Hugh Jackman wouldn’t work well, it to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Don’t expect to see Wolverine any time soon. A Wolverine without Hugh Jackman wouldn’t work well, it to soon.
    It could work well. People need to stop acting like actors aren’t replaceable.