Page 231 of 325 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 4870
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    First choice should be Bryan Singer for MCU X-Men.

Second choice should be Simon Kinberg.

Bring back what worked in the past.
    I’ll take anyone before “take no chances, one-dimensional Kevin Feige”
    I want to go into a movie not knowing what I’m going to get, Feige has shown he can’t deliver this to me.
    Edgar Wright wanted to do something out of Feige comfort zone, but Feige couldn’t handle that and Wright quit. Feige is an example of what is wrong with theatrical movies today. They used to take chances, they didn’t play it safe. TV used to play it safe and theatrical movies were the risk takers, those roles has switched, which is why TV is now better than theatrical movies.
    Last edited by luprki; 08-12-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    I want to go into a movie not knowing what I’m going to get, Feige has shown he can’t deliver this to me.
    Edgar Wright wanted to do something out of Feige comfort zone, but Feige couldn’t handle that and Wright quit. Feige is an example of what is wrong with theatrical movies today. They used to take chances, they didn’t play it safe. TV used to play it safe and theatrical movies were the risk takers, those roles has switched, which is why TV is now better than theatrical movies.
    Yes, but the problem with that is...Feige makes a lot of money, like...stupid stupid amounts of money and people like his movies a lot LOT LOT more than they don't like his movies. I respect your opinion though.

BANNED

Why do people always bring up the making money argument, as if they are getting paid too. I’m more concerned about what I see on the big screen, not how much it makes at the box office.

The Pittsburgh Steelers has higher attendance and made more than the New England Patriots.
    Even though, the Patriots are a better quality team than the Steelers. Just my apology.
    Last edited by luprki; 08-12-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Why do people always bring up the making money argument, as if they are getting paid too. I’m more concerned about what I see on the big screen, not how much it makes at the box office.

The Pittsburgh Steelers has higher attendance and made more than the New England Patriots.
    Even though, the Patriots are a better quality team than the Steelers. Just my apology.
    Except Critics and the General Audience likes the MCU the films pass on every measurable level so Feige deserves the praise he gets.

Also the Steelers never needed to cheat just saying.

I will say this, Singer's best is better than the whole MCU imho. DoFP and X2 were better films for me then every MCU film. I still loved a lot of the MCU films but those 2 just rise above.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

What's with the weird Singer love on here? The man is a known pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I will say this, Singer's best is better than the whole MCU imho. DoFP and X2 were better films for me then every MCU film. I still loved a lot of the MCU films but those 2 just rise above.
    Understandable coming from a Wolverine fan.

I'm in no rush to see them in the MCU or big screen at all.
    5-7 years is a nice break to wash out the nasty taste FOX left.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    What's with the weird Singer love on here? The man is a known pedophile.
    Nobody in this thread is condoning that behavior. We are talking about films that 100’s of people worked on and are more than one person. Yes he is the director and yes he is accused of some terrible stuff but the two aren’t intrinsically tied together.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

How would you feel if Disney explained the origin of mutants but totally skipped each character origin, what if Disney just showed them as a team already?

would that be good or bad?

I say this because TAS showed them as a team from the start and it worked pretty well and i fear the public could get tired of so many superhero origins.

We don’t need an origin. Start in the middle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    How would you feel if Disney explained the origin of mutants but totally skipped each character origin, what if Disney just showed them as a team already?

would that be good or bad?

I say this because TAS showed them as a team from the start and it worked pretty well and i fear the public could get tired of so many superhero origins.
    Public seems to have been ok with it on the Spiderman front.

People bring up the money because money making is going to reinforce certain trends. It also shows that more people like it and that your opinion is the minority.

Trust me, I’m with you in most ways. I find the mcu films one dimensional. The difference is i don’t think they are bad I just think they can be a lot better. It seems like you aren’t very open to considering that your opinion on something =\= it being bad. Simply not your taste. It’s two different things.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Understandable coming from a Wolverine fan.
    I agree with the poster and I’m not a wolverine fan.

Does that make my opinion more qualified? If not, then that was an unnecessary jab.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I agree with the poster and I’m not a wolverine fan.

Does that make my opinion more qualified? If not, then that was an unnecessary jab.
    Obviously that poster is bias. Nothing wrong with that. If Storm and other characters were treated right in the X-men movies, I probably wouldn’t have so much of an issue with them. And you may not be a Wolverine fan but you’re definitely no fan of the MCU either.