Page 244 of 325 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4870
    BANNED

I’ll believe it when I see it.
    Last edited by luprki; 08-21-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    I’ll believe it when I see it.
    Betting against Marvel Studios has proven to be a fool's errand.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Maybe he is also forced to say he wants Deadpool?
    Seems pretty unlikely. As in...cmon, it helps to acknowledge the truth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Maybe, but we are in new a territory with Deadpool, it’s like a step-child rated R franchise

Maybe, but we are in new a territory with Deadpool, it’s like a step-child rated R franchise
    People were saying that when Marvel wanted to make a movie about a raccoon and a tree and look how that turned out. Could Marvel fail? Yes, failure is always an option. However, their track record indicates that we should give them the benefit of the doubt, esp. when it comes to doing something already established.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

They may have a good track record, that doesn’t mean they want to make Deadpool. Disney seems like they don’t want any Fox property.

BANNED

They may have a good track record, that doesn’t mean they want to make Deadpool. Disney seems like they don’t want any Fox property.
    ...then why buy Fox?

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Are you calling people fools for predicting mcu will carry on making formulaic unnecessarily childish movies instead of X-Men styled movies like Logan and DOFP even now that they have such a complex adult brand like x-men? That is a step too far even for marvel, considering those who betted that marvel would deliver the best spiderman yet lost that bet big time, a studio who couldn't deliver the best spiderman, should be betted against for getting xmen right based on the laws of probability.

I agree with luprki. we would believe it when we see it. Marvel has said a lot of things and did the opposite, they have claimed they will do some things and never did. As for now, marvel saying they will make deadpool r rated is just talk. Why wasn't deadpool announced for phase 4 or 5? usually marvel had the habbit of rushing things and doing things quickly. Spiderman was already in the mcu 2 years later after Garfield's movies, Civil War was quickly made 2 years after winter solider with a promise of a proper captain America 3 with steve rogers. that won't happen now.

We are not suppose to bet against a studio that could not do a proper dystopian time travel movie that xmen eats for breakfast, lunch , dinner and desert? Even Deadpool's pal cable is from a time travel dystopian future. Any chance we will see that in MCU movies? I am betting against that.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 08-22-2019 at 02:41 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    ...then why buy Fox?
    For the library, to help build Disney+. They don’t care about future films plan.
    Last edited by luprki; 08-22-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    Are you calling people fools for predicting mcu will carry on making formulaic unnecessarily childish movies instead of X-Men styled movies like Logan and DOFP even now that they have such a complex adult brand like x-men? That is a step too far even for marvel, considering those who betted that marvel would deliver the best spiderman yet lost that bet big time, a studio who couldn't deliver the best spiderman, should be betted against for getting xmen right based on the laws of probability.

I agree with luprki. we would believe it when we see it. Marvel has said a lot of things and did the opposite, they have claimed they will do some things and never did. As for now, marvel saying they will make deadpool r rated is just talk. Why wasn't deadpool announced for phase 4 or 5? usually marvel had the habbit of rushing things and doing things quickly. Spiderman was already in the mcu 2 years later after Garfield's movies, Civil War was quickly made 2 years after winter solider with a promise of a proper captain America 3 with steve rogers. that won't happen now.

We are not suppose to bet against a studio that could not do a proper dystopian time travel movie that xmen eats for breakfast, lunch , dinner and desert? Even Deadpool's pal cable is from a time travel dystopian future. Any chance we will see that in MCU movies? I am betting against that.
    What I'm saying is is that Marvel Studios has shown the knack to take stuff people didn't think they could do and then not only do them well, but also make serious bank off it. So, yeah, it's a fool's errand to bet against them when it comes to the X-Men movies. We may not like them when they come, but the odds of them being successful are pretty darn good.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

For the library, to help build Disney+. They don’t care about future films plan.
    I’mma need some quotes from Disney execs before I believe you’re not trolling.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    I’mma need some quotes from Disney execs before I believe you’re not trolling.
    There is no secret Disney bought Fox for the library to build Disney+. There are plenty of articles and quotes about this, just google it.
    Last edited by luprki; 08-22-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Amazing Member

There is no secret Disney bought Fox for the library to build Disney+. There are plenty of articles and quotes about this, just google it.
    They also wanted Avatar because of the Theme Park, A New Hope, and of course the Fox Marvel properties.

That’s what I’m afraid of. But I’m still having doubts if Deadpool 3 will happen. Just because Iger and Feige now says it’s happening, doesn’t mean it will. I remember when Gambit was happening five years ago. I remember when Inhumans movie was coming
    I think they might keep most of the cast of Deadpool. They have a great Colossus, Yukio, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Domino, and Cable. It's a good starting point, and Deadpool was more or less completely isolated from the rest of the X-Movies. Even the time period, it's indistinct which year Deadpool takes place in but it's pretty obvious it's in the 2000's so it's easy to slip into the MCU. It's not even that hard to pretend that Deadpool was an MCU movie the whole time even though there was no character crossover.

I honestly think they will keep Deadpool.

They are going to completely reboot the X-Men, New Mutants, and Gambit. They won't keep any of that in the MCU. They might try and get Michael Fassbender to do Magneto because he is really great at it and they can just include him as a new Magneto in the reboot. Since they own the footage of the other X-Movies now, they can even re-use some of the WWII footage of Magneto and the concentration camp. I might be wrong though, Marvel may want as clean a break as possible from Dark Phoenix so they may not keep any of the actors no matter how good they might be.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I loved Brolin as Cable, I hope they keep him!