Page 246 of 325 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    He could be Jamie Braddock.

People said maybe Wolverine.

I just imagined how hilarious it would be to have him as Wolverine and Emilia Clarke as Jean Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    People said maybe Wolverine.

I just imagined how hilarious it would be to have him as Wolverine and Emilia Clarke as Jean Grey.
    LOL. He’s already had practice stabbing her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Well, you sorta can't have it both ways. If 21CF is a mess and Disney is merely wiping up the floor.....that's quite different than your point. Maybe it's time to just admit you overstated your point.
    I never said Fox was perfect, but you have to admit Disney is not perfect either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    I never said Fox was perfect, but you have to admit Disney is not perfect either.
    Disney is not perfect. I just think your claim that they "don't care" about future film opportunities with their purchase is....bizarre. I'd use other adjectives, but mostly I just can't understand why anyone would seriously think that.

Disney will probably screw up some of the properties they bought. No one is perfect. They are, however, about the most reliable film production company going for quality entertainment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Disney is not perfect. I just think your claim that they "don't care" about future film opportunities with their purchase is....bizarre. I'd use other adjectives, but mostly I just can't understand why anyone would seriously think that.

Disney will probably screw up some of the properties they bought. No one is perfect. They are, however, about the most reliable film production company going for quality entertainment.
    Well that’s your opinion

I would prefer if the MCU uses asian Psylocke to be honest. There is already more than enough white people, nothing wrong with being white but i would like to see other faces too when posible.
    I hope he's not in the X-Men. I just think he's such a weak actor.
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Well that’s your opinion
    The last part is. What is not is that its absurd to assert Disney doesnt care about future films it just paid a **** ton of money to acquire. That's the sorta thing you say when you let your personal opinion generate so much bitterness you no longer care about truth.

BANNED

The fact that they're focusing on D-listers like Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight now seems to directly oppose the Variety report that Disney forced the Sony break-up so that Feige could focus on reviving the X-Men and FF.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The fact that they're focusing on D-listers like Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight now seems to directly oppose the Variety report that Disney forced the Sony break-up so that Feige could focus on reviving the X-Men and FF.
    They've done what they've been doing since they bought Marvel, focusing on their property. People considered Ant-Man a D-lister, but he's got two movies and made Disney money. If they don't add new characters, they'll end up like the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    ...Did anyone in the world believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    If he’s Wolverine I riot. Hell no.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    ...Did anyone in the world believe that?
    Variety is not a gossip trade.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    If you look at Game of Thrones, his acting does improvex but what sells him is his physical ability. He's just a great physical actor, especially in fight scenes.

Also, he's short and plays crazy well. He just needs to bulk up a bit for the role.