Page 269 of 325 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4870

I meant he got paid for the Gambit movie with Channing Tatum that got canceled. His contract with Marvel-Disney dont let him talk if he is involved in MCU movies of x-men. I think they called him for consultant and nothing more. But its cool if he will be a part of the new movies.

... Has everyone forgotten the O5 series? If you reread the first books it seemed kinda similar to other 60s books. Mutants had a bad rap, but they weren't getting hunt d down every day they wake up from sleep. X Men might be more grim like Daredevil but it was never overly serious until Claremont.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    I meant he got paid for the Gambit movie with Channing Tatum that got canceled. His contract with Marvel-Disney dont let him talk if he is involved in MCU movies of x-men. I think they called him for consultant and nothing more. But its cool if he will be a part of the new movies.
    There was a Collider (or similar geek!movie YouTube channel) video a few months ago where they said they were 90% sure that the solo Gambit movie was dead, but it wasn’t a certainty, which makes me think that maybe there was something in CC’s script Marvel wants to work with. It was an attempt at expanding the Fox!verse, and Feige doesn’t seem overly keen on making more Westchester-centric movies right away.

Not to say that that movie will ever get made, ‘cus it won’t.

Yes! Please use this to set up an X-Force movie, preferably with the Uncanny X-Force crew plus Cable (instead of Deathlok) and Domino (instead of Fantomex). And do some funny tongue-in-cheek stuff regarding being now in a different universe with all the other Marvel characters.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Nice! I suspected it would happen eventually but it's good to have confirmation
    Make Good Art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yes! Please use this to set up an X-Force movie, preferably with the Uncanny X-Force crew plus Cable (instead of Deathlok) and Domino (instead of Fantomex). And do some funny tongue-in-cheek stuff regarding being now in a different universe with all the other Marvel characters.
    They need to drop by the 2030s and pick up Daf-23, as well.

Different universe. They don’t even have to drop into the 2030s to pick her up. Just establish that in this timeline she was created by the Facility and is a bit older. In fact, if they use X-23 they could even hold off and save Wolverine to introduce in an X-men film or a solo outing (film or Disney+ show) if they prefer. Wouldn’t mind seeing an X-Force that’s made up of Deadpool, Cable, Domino, X-23 and a few others (Archangel and Psylocke perhaps? Or go more traditional with Warpath and Sunspot?).

I wonder if they're gonna continue on the other movies' timelines, and say it's one of the alternate realities within the MCU's multiverse? Or just bring the characters to the main MCU reality? Reboot but keep the cast(and be meta about it lol)?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I prefer deadpool/x-force on it's own timeline/universe, with it's own continuity.
    It is less needless complicated like that.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I prefer deadpool/x-force on it's own timeline/universe, with it's own continuity.
    It is less needless complicated like that.
    I have faith that Fiege can make it work.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

https://www.cbr.com/falcon-winter-so...men-madripoor/

Leak:

Madripoor, introduced in an issue of New Mutants and a major part of the X-Men mythos, will be introduced to the MCU in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/falcon-winter-so...men-madripoor/

Leak:

Madripoor, introduced in an issue of New Mutants and a major part of the X-Men mythos, will be introduced to the MCU in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

What do you think?
    I think Patch get's name dropped.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

If he doesn’t it’s a big missed opportunity.

BANNED

So Sword and Madripoor. They are starting with tangential elements of the X-verse before the introduction of the mutants . And it made sense , if Zemo wants revenge against the Avengers the mundial capital of crime is a good place to start