Page 308 of 325 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    For Mr. Sinister I'd like to see either Matthew McConaughey or Alan Tudyk.
    McConaughey is such an oddball choice for Sinister... I kind of like it. Similar to Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw in First Class. Weird, but fun.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Just a quick reminder that RDJ was 43 when the first Iron Man came out! It's time to start acknowledging that women don't just crumble to ash after 35 lol. RDJ looks great at 55 and so will tons of other actors/actresses!
    Not so much a problem for a guy in a suit of armor, but for an actor trying to maintain a ripped physique it gets pretty tough past about 45. Having said that, with technology being what it is today, I still say Hugh Jackman could continue playing Logan digitally for another 15 years and they just use a younger actor’s body. It’s not been done, at least not in such a high profile starring role. But the technology is now there to make it possible. Just saying. Could be an unprecedented move by Disney here.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 06-20-2020 at 09:20 AM.

I always wanted to see Luke Evans as Mr. Sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Just a quick reminder that RDJ was 43 when the first Iron Man came out! It's time to start acknowledging that women don't just crumble to ash after 35 lol. RDJ looks great at 55 and so will tons of other actors/actresses!

(With respect to Olivia Munn though... Disney is not bringing anyone back so that ship has sailed. The only people I can imagine having the slimmest chance are Hugh, if they decided to go that route and paid him, and Ryan Reynolds.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    RDJ is a man, he's allowed to do that.

They could bring her back but not as Psylocke.
    The movies never pretended that Tony Stark wasn't a middle-aged man.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I always wanted to see Luke Evans as Mr. Sinister.

I could definitely see Evans pulling it off.
    Make Good Art

With X-men being part of the Marvel Universe, I'd really like to see a Longshot movie. Not an X-men movie with Longshot, but just a straight up movie starring Longshot and his attempts to escape and rebel against Mojo. Bring in Spiral, the Agent, maybe a Dr. Strange cameo... I can see it having a fun off the wall Guardians of the Galaxy feel to it.

Then, of course, you can bring him over to the X-men team for a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    With X-men being part of the Marvel Universe, I'd really like to see a Longshot movie. Not an X-men movie with Longshot, but just a straight up movie starring Longshot and his attempts to escape and rebel against Mojo. Bring in Spiral, the Agent, maybe a Dr. Strange cameo... I can see it having a fun off the wall Guardians of the Galaxy feel to it.

Then, of course, you can bring him over to the X-men team for a sequel.
    I think it would work better as animated show.

Fantastic Member

Jonathan Rhys Meyers for Sinister

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Jonathan Rhys Meyers for Sinister
    Yes! Was torn between Meyers and Evans. Jonathan Rhys Meyers would be great too!

Lol sinister is a terrible villain for a MCU XMen movie

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Lol sinister is a terrible villain for a MCU XMen movie
    Why is that iyo?

its been quite some time since I dont post here, so since I saw this topic yesterday, here is my little contribution to the topic.

All I want for the first two movies of Marvel Studios is:

- Great focus on Cyclops and Storm
    - Either Kitty or Jubilee in the first movie as the main teen x-man (with a good role)
    - New villains, meaning NO Magneto in the first two movies, even as a cameo. nothing
    - Faithful costumes (as 99% of the fans)
    - Epic action from the whole team (without any x-man staying in the mansion or out of the main plot like most Fox movies)
    - and of course, the X-Men as a team and family, or friends in the making, not just a bunch of x-men put together in the last minute without any real connection (like many Fox movies)

oh, and ideally, no Wolverine on the first movie. That would be sooo welcomed
    Last edited by Kurt LeBeau; 06-21-2020 at 06:35 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    - and of course, the X-Men as a team and family, or friends in the making, not just a bunch of x-men put together in the last minute without any real connection (like many Fox movies)
    That's one of the things that really gets me about the X-Men film franchise. Found family is a huge theme among the X-Men. Joss Whedon (a big X-Men fan) arguably introduces Hollywood or at least a generation within Hollywood to the idea through his TV shows like Buffy and Firefly. And then it spreads and becomes a big thing in stuff like the Fast and Furious movies and even the Avengers. Meanwhile, the X-Men movies do NOTHING with it. The only bonds they seem to care about between character are either love triangles or the Xavier/Magneto friendship. Heck, that Power Rangers movie from a while spent more time forging bonds between their characters (arguably too much, but still). If anything, the X-Men movies are more preoccupied with the idea of being a school. The Fast and Furious films are over there like "We're family! You don't turn on family!" and the X-Men are like "Look at us! We're a school! With teachers and classrooms and hundreds of students that you'll never really get to know!"

It's one of the reasons why I keep arguing that Jubilee should be a big part of the relaunch. I mean, sure, she's my favorite X-Man. But she also lives and breathes the whole "found family" thing. Like 60% of her character motivation has to do with the X-Men being her new family after losing her real parents. She went to join Generation X because her family was taking it on the chin and she couldn't help them, so she went to better herself. Heck, it's why the whole Shogo thing makes sense (though some disagree). I'm sure people wouldn't hesitate to argue the point, though.

Actually i would like to see Mr Sinister as a villain

What about Mojo? It would be nice to see the x-men fighting several Villains Spiral etc

Mojo should never be used in any medium. He's insufferable and not in a good way.

I would love it if Emma is introduced as a villain in the first movie and then has a really solid redemption arc in the subsequent films.