Page 43 of 325 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Honestly idec what they do. As long as it's new actors other than the FOXMEN ones.

Whether they reboot it with the origin or just pretend the X-MEN have been around for a few like they did Spider-Man.

Make Mine Marvel
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    We were given plenty of resources to begin with Thanos is teaching balance by killing half he makes the universe see how better off the surviving half is and thus teaches his lesson about the importance of balance. If he just gave more resources we would learn nothing and eventually be back in the same place in his mind.
    Instead of murdering people you can do what China did and control birth rates. Like make half the universe sterile.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    New mutants is probably the only fox film that might see the light of day only because it showed a trailer and maybe halfway done.

I can see everything else getting stuck in development hell or being stealth-cancelled behind the scenes till the MCU think tank figures out what they're apprach is.

Some of the solo films like Multiple Man and Gambit might be reconcieved to fit the MCU. New mutants might be used the same way.
    New Mutants is all way done. You can put this another reason the franchise getting away from Fox is good. The director wanted it to be horror but changed the tone to be more young adultly because that what the studio want.

The movie was completed and then they got test audience feeback which lead Fox to say you need do reshoots to make it more of Horror movie . So they are reshooting up too 50% of the movie.There is no maybe new mutants is being released.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Instead of murdering people you can do what China did and control birth rates. Like make half the universe sterile.
    You're looking for rationality from Thanos?

It was cooler the way Thanos did it.

Plus it was funny hearing all the wtf reactions from the GA
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    It was cooler the way Thanos did it.

Plus it was funny hearing all the wtf reactions from the GA
    Also sterilizing half the universe never shows the "benefits" to not sharing the resources with the other half and might never given if the other half procreate like to quote Nick Fury Catholic Rabbits.

Also sterilizing half the universe never shows the "benefits" to not sharing the resources with the other half and might never given if the other half procreate like to quote Nick Fury Catholic Rabbits.

Speaking of Nick Fury would you want him in a X-MEN film?

Or what cross over would you like?

I think Iron Man should invent some Image Inducers for the X-MEN like he did in the comics

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Uploaded a picture from my desktop that time. Not sure what's going wrong.

In any event, the point I was making was that I disagreed with the idea that there was no future for the current X-Men film series, since they had an X-23 movie in the works, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    child of the atom, you with me? I doubt they'll nuke a thread with just one person trying to rile everyone up.
    I've seen it happen before.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I think Iron Man should invent some Image Inducers for the X-MEN like he did in the comics
    It would be interesting to see Xavier in his study and be like "Hello Nick" and Fury be like "I thought we agreed to keep mutants under wraps that the world wasn't ready?" "Nick not I or you control evolution."

It would be interesting to see Xavier in his study and be like "Hello Nick" and Fury be like "I thought we agreed to keep mutants under wraps that the world wasn't ready?" "Nick not I or you control evolution."

Oh dam I forgot about Xavier. It should be Xavier, Strange, Stark, BP, Richards meeting up in a post credit scene

Why would Xavier keep mutants under wraps if he believes that they can co-exist? And it’s a rehash of plot points previous X-Men and MCU films.

Nick fury can make an appearance like he did in X-Men evo, but keep stark far far away.

Why would Xavier keep mutants under wraps if he believes that they can co-exist? And it’s a rehash of plot points previous X-Men and MCU films.
    If mutants numbers are low seriously low like in the comics until an explosion of Mutant births during the modern age of heroes it's very easy to see Xavier keeping quiet to protect the few mutants out there. For the greater part of his life Xavier only met a few mutants it's why mutants lived in the shadows they thought they were alone or in so small numbers it would be to dangerous to come out.

BANNED

Or...
    Xavier: "I thought we agreed to keep mutants under wraps that the world wasn't ready?"
    Fury: "Dude, SHIELD doesn't exist anymore and the Black Widow dumped all of out secrets on the internet. And then the mess with that purple [explicit] with the glove amped up your birth rates through the roof. Covering you guys up was hard enough when it was just the ten of you. Now there's thousands all over the world."

If mutants numbers are low seriously low like in the comics until an explosion of Mutant births during the modern age of heroes it's very easy to see Xavier keeping quiet to protect the few mutants out there. For the greater part of his life Xavier only met a few mutants it's why mutants lived in the shadows they thought they were alone or in so small numbers it would be to dangerous to come out.
    Him being capable of keeping mutants under wraps isn’t the problem. It just clashes with the idea of the X-Men as civil rights activists. Unless they gave Xavier a character arc where he comes believe that mutants can co-exists with non-mutants. But First Class and DOFP already had that character arc with Xavier through his relationship with Mystique. Not to mention a similar arc was done in Black Panther.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 07-24-2018 at 09:56 AM.