Page 59 of 325 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Disney is not an evil-mega corporation, they are in business to make money, just like all businesses.

BANNED

Disney headquarters right now

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    [NEW...

ANIMATION...

Whoever made that pic is seriously talented. I would love to see a new animated show done in that style.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Whoever made that pic is seriously talented. I would love to see a new animated show done in that style.
    Oh yeah please! Can't wait for a new cartoon...yay!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    People on both sides think Fox is just going to stop existing. Even though Iger already said Fox Searchlight and Fox 2000 will be left intact. 20th Century Fox will probably continue to produce mid-budget movies as they've been doing all along, since Disney only makes mega-blockbusters these days.
    If you're going to count Star Wars and MCU films as Disney films even though Disney didn't make them, then you're also going to have to count whatever Fox does from now on as a Disney film.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Disney headquarters right now
    [pedant]They don't have a Star Wars Stone. They have the Lucasfilm Ltd. Stone.[/pedant]

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Disney is not an evil-mega corporation
    Almost there though.

Just wait till they buy the moon and build their happy mega laser of joy on it.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Oh yeah please! Can't wait for a new cartoon...yay!
    The cartoon will probably be set in the MCAU so it'll be based on the movie roster I think
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    The cartoon will probably be set in the MCAU so it'll be based on the movie roster I think
    Hmm, not necessarily. The new animated Spider-Man is nothing like MCU version... unless you squint real hard.

Astonishing Member

It's a nice pic, but I don't think we'll ever get a cartoon with a 22 member main cast (yes, I counted). The '90s X-Men cartoon had nine and that was a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Hmm, not necessarily. The new animated Spider-Man is nothing like MCU version... unless you squint real hard.
    Yeah but the the one before that was in MCAU I think. Ultimate Spider-Man?
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Yeah but the the one before that was in MCAU I think. Ultimate Spider-Man?
    They kinda both are. Marvel animated continuity is a goddamm mess.

But that's besides the point. If they can make Spider-Man radically different than the movie version, there's no reason why they wouldn't make X-Men the same way too.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    They kinda both are. Marvel animated continuity is a goddamm mess.

But that's besides the point. If they can make Spider-Man radically different than the movie version, there's no reason why they wouldn't make X-Men the same way too.

Idk I'm just spitballing... I'm thinking once MCU X-MEN is a worldwide smash they'd make the cartoon based off it. Just a guess

I’m thinking there’s a way to tie mutants into a next big phase of the MCU after Avengers 4. One which involves the Skrulls, and has its roots in the longstanding Kree-Skrull war which I believe will factor into Captain Marvel. But basically it involves clandestine government coverups, infilatration and manipulation at the highest levels by Skrulls, etc. That sounds a bit like the whole Hydra bent they went on with Cap 2: Winter Soldier, though. But perhaps there’s a way to tie it all together. The Red Skull’s obsession with the Infinity Stones and the cosmic side of the MCU somehow is what attracted these Skrulls to our planet in the first place. Maybe the first ones came decades ago infiltrating Hydra, and via Hydra infiltrated deeply into world governments and SHIELD. So they were basically an underlying threat below even the Hydra layer. Something like that.

At any rate, there would also be the reveal of mutants which have been hidden in the shadows (kept out of the public eye) by Charles Xavier, with the knowledge of SHIELD. Something like that is the catalyst for huge backlash from the public, especially once they find out Charles is the most powerful telepath on the planet. And the seeds for mutation and where they came from in the first place is laid out in the Eternals film.

Something like that could tie it all together. We could see the Illuminati, some version of the New Avengers (likely with Dr. Strange, T’Challa and Captain Marvel taking center stage with some other characters), the Eternals, mutants and the X-men, as well as the Fantastic Four swept up in all of this. There’s a there there I think.

BANNED

So would I! The character choices are cream of the crop, and the redesigns all top-notch!! There from Hiroki8@DeviantArt.com - Costume Redesigns, and here's a few more, to get a better idea of what they were goin' for:

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    It's a nice pic, but I don't think we'll ever get a cartoon with a 22 member main cast (yes, I counted). The '90s X-Men cartoon had nine and that was a lot.
    Nah, think compendium, cast rotation, and WORLDbuilding. Each of the main 3 efforts we've already had, progressively gravitated toward this approach, to a greater degree. With WatXM being the culmination (so far), as it embraced it the most, and far more readily. And epic, sequential storytelling is more key than ever, these days. So it needs to be REALLY ambitious, and on a GRAND-scale, while being presented with unparalleled style. So I'm envisioning like... Mutants done GoT style, sorta, only in animation.