Page 32 of 215 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

>Justice League Odyssey delays happened because editors wanted to do something different with Vril Dox. There was a lot of vocal backlash against how Vril was written in No Justice. He'll no longer be the villain; instead, there will be a plot twist that Darkseid was controlling him as a puppet all along. The reason for the second delay was that Sejic made the girls too sexy, and was asked to tone it down.

this rumor cracked me the hell up XD

literally not a single line of it was even remotely in the neighborhood of true XD

like... there is pulling stuff out of your ass and missing and then there is this ...

wwwwwow!

i mean, with so many things written i would have thought at least one of them would have been kinda in the neighborhood of true but nope. whoever wrote this was like, i want to miss it by a planet XD

and seriously... if there was anyone drawn too sexy it would have been azrael! :P

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    and seriously... if there was anyone drawn too sexy it would have been azrael! :P
    Gotta love a professional artist who has his priorities straight!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Some more rumors

[/COLOR]
    1-2 seem likely, especially 2, but I don't know if I see any of the rest happening if only because I don't see King dealing with other characters and their personal lives that much in this story.

Mighty Member

4 and 6 actually sounds good to me.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I was really excited for and looking forward to this series, but the more I read, the less I am interested. I am tired of the major motivation (and selling point) of any major Crisis/Event coming being the death of main/major characters. Does there really need to be death/dismemberment to make a story interesting?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Those rumors are too stupid even for DC editorial. Come on.

Thats some pretty bad trolling. There is no way any of that is true. I can believe the death rumors, but everything else is just beyond any scope of belief.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Fantastic Member

Some more rumors

[/COLOR]
    Can't see quote!?

Quote Originally Posted by Franny6422 View Post
    Can't see quote!?
    Try this version:
    Some more rumors spoilers:
    >Two deaths in Heroes in Crisis: Roy Harper and Kyle Rayner. Roy dies first. Harley and Booster Gold go on the run. Wally gets accused and kills Kyle by accident.

>HiC ends with Wally being enlisted by Amanda Waller for Suicide Squad. He and Harley Quinn will develop a relationship

>Kyle's death causes Guy to be a Red Lantern again. Carol dumps Hal, fearing that she'll lose him just like she lost Kyle

>Roy Harper rejoins the new Jason Todd as an Outlaw ghost

>Nightwing and Starfire have sex at Roy's funeral. Starfire will discover that she's pregnant in Justice League Odyssey (part of the reason for the delays), but Nightwing doesn't know.

>Wonder Woman AI becomes the new Brother EYE, and the new villain of G Willow Wilson's run

>Roy's actual killer is Superboy Prime, who will return in Snyder's JL in a three-way war with the League and Legion of Doom

>Zatanna mindwipes Booster, as a tribute to Identity Crisis
    end of spoilers
    But,unfortunately, I don't believe it's been said where those rumors supposedly came from.

Oh, these rumors just crack me up.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    They're hysterical.

None of them will be true of course, though I wouldn't mind if some of them were just to witness the resulting shitstorm.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    For different reasons Harley, Booster and Cyborg are safe, remain three of my favorite characters. Thanks dc

I'm optimistic and hope that no one of these people will really "die" but maybe give up on their (anti-)hero life/get a new identity.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Try this version:But,unfortunately, I don't believe it's been said where those rumors supposedly came from.
    Nope getting really annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    For different reasons Harley, Booster and Cyborg are safe, remain three of my favorite characters. Thanks dc

Harley and Cyborg I would agree with just based on movie pushes.,.. but why do you assume Booster of all people is safe? With the Speed Force shut down they really seem to be pushing away from 'time travel changes the world'... and the rest of the JLI crew is pretty much destroyed,... I could see them putting Booster on the butcher block.

If they hadn't JUST killed Tim and brought him back I would have placed him at my #1 spot of most likely dead... but that just seems redundant. I honestly think it will be Kyle or Roy. I personally hope it's Kyle. Roy is pretty useless and in limbo... but they COULD do something cool with him. Kyle is one of six earth lanterns and without his 'last GL/torchbearer' status he REALLY doesn't seem to work. The last two or three things they've done have fallen flat... and I could see them wanting to clear the board a bit with all the extra Lanterns.

Personally I think it would be hilarious if it WAS Harley who was killed, just to have the Hero community shrug their shoulders and say 'Yeah... that was bound to happen. Surprised she lasted this long.' :P

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Yeah, they crack me up too. How anyone can take these rumors seriously is beyond me especially if they are using these rumors as a basis for whether or not to read the book. I'd understand the reaction if these were coming from some official channel but they're just fan speculation at best and all out trolling at worst. I expect most (if not all) of them to be inaccurate to be honest so I refuse to have a kneejerk response over them. I'll save my complaints for after I actually have read the book if it comes to that.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 08-17-2018 at 04:35 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG