Page 171 of 215 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3211
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd say less "exonerated" from and more inexplicably forgiven for .

I dunno if she's intentionally being disarming with Ted. She certainly doesn't seem flirty unless you know about their Post-Crisis relationship and insinuate that in there.

I don't think she was even going to punch him until she figured out it would knock Booster's shield down.
    Barbara already knew Booster's shield had been broken and managed to confirm how Ted gimmicked it into working again, appealing to Ted's vanity. Harley was not surprised when the shield became disabled (although she's kind of crazy and might have assumed stuff just happens for her). If you take the principle that one should take the most charitable reading of a scene in order to preserve characterization, it's probably fair to assume Barbara played Ted in order to end the fight. Not saying the rest of the text will back that up when we see the whole issue tomorrow, of course.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

I think they want Batgirl and Harley together now to set them up for the movie.

That said, they have a working agreement in this series, so the fact that they are working together to find the killer now doesn't mean all is forgiven later.

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    Barbara already knew Booster's shield had been broken and managed to confirm how Ted gimmicked it into working again, appealing to Ted's vanity. Harley was not surprised when the shield became disabled (although she's kind of crazy and might have assumed stuff just happens for her). If you take the principle that one should take the most charitable reading of a scene in order to preserve characterization, it's probably fair to assume Barbara played Ted in order to end the fight. Not saying the rest of the text will back that up when we see the whole issue tomorrow, of course.
    It comes off more to me that they were having a genuine conversation and Barbara just happened to stumble into figuring out how to stop Booster's shield.

Why she would even want to take the shield out with Harley trying to kill Booster is beyond me.

Isn't Harley friends with everyone now?
    Not the Outlaws. Managed to make her have funny moments without making her the best ever. With even Artemis saying, "She's a psychopath with a hammer, why wouldn't I be fine?"

Odd that Lobdell, someone that isn't particularly popular amongst non-Red Hood fans, probably did the best with Harley in recent times.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I think they want Batgirl and Harley together now to set them up for the movie.
    If WB wanted a Batgirl/Harley movie, they'd just make one. No need for the comics for that.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

It comes off more to me that they were having a genuine conversation and Barbara just happened to stumble into figuring out how to stop Booster's shield.

Why she would even want to take the shield out with Harley trying to kill Booster is beyond me.
    Read the rest of the issue to find out

Wow, okay...that was an interesting issue!

spoilers:
    Ivy back alive is great and her resurraction was done in a beautiful way. Also happy to see two of my favorite characters together for the first time and in such ways. So for now I am happy and hope all will be okay for Ivy & Wally in the end...but it is King so chances are he'll find a way to mess it up again. But we'll see...
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Green Ghost; 03-27-2019 at 02:33 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost View Post
    Wow, okay...that was an interesting issue!

spoilers:
    Ivy back alive is great and her resurraction was done in a beautiful way. Also happy to see two of my favorite characters together for the first time and in such ways. So for now I am happy and hope all will be okay for Ivy & Wally in the end...but it is King so chances are he'll find a way to mess it up again. But we'll see...
    end of spoilers
    Happy after dying recognizing that he killed everyone?
    Annnnd how he di what he did? Jesus mode now?

Quote Originally Posted by reis9999 View Post
    Happy after dying recognizing that he killed everyone?
    Annnnd how he di what he did? Jesus mode now?
    spoilers:
    I am happy about Ivy being alive (would be more happy if she didn't die in the first place but I take it) and Wally playing a role in her resurrection. She is connected to the green and was easily resurrected in other books before, I think Wally gave her a jump start with the help of the speed force or something like that.

I don't think this version of Wally killed anybody, my guess is he somehow caused the massacre to happen but the AI did the actual killing
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Green Ghost; 03-27-2019 at 03:38 AM.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

It really sucks. I can’t wait for this agony to end.
    How could people like Harley Quinn is the only mystery I’m interested in this event.
    I only want Roy and Wally back for good and forget everything about the sanctuary.

this comic is only worth paying attention to because of the fan reaction and outrage after each issue....this one will be no different
    The J-man

Might be one of the most bland events in comics at the rate things are reaching an anticlimax.

As one of the few Harley fans that frequent this forum, all in all this series might be the worst I've ever seen her written.

Every character saying "like" every other word is very annoying.

This series is the definition of decompressed.

Seems like a lot of us were right about our Wally theories, which was the only good thing about this issue.

Amazing Member

One, of the many, big problens with HIC is how frustrating is every issue.

"Look finally an answe...oh wait a lot of more stuff that i totally don't understand. Why this is happening?? How this is happening??"

Quote Originally Posted by reis9999 View Post
    One, of the many, big problens with HIC is how frustrating is every issue.

"Look finally an answe...oh wait a lot of more stuff that i totally don't understand. Why this is happening?? How this is happening??"
    King has two issues left and I really hope he'll answer all the questions! Maybe he can actually bring everything together now and it'll all makes sense...one can hope...