Page 128 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3211

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Who took the photo?
    What kind of question is that, it was Batman of course. The guy always enjoys watching his friends suffer.
    Last edited by Johnny; 12-18-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    What kind of question is that, it was Batman of course. The guy always enjoys watching his friends suffer.
    Checks out.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I remember an old, early theory I had, probably buried way back in this very thread if I remember correctly. And I still think it would at this point be the only way to save this story. Wally and Roy being saved by their children, returned to continuity and returned to the memories of their fathers.

I know its not going to happen, but it was just something I remembered. I'm not even a fan of superhero families, but even from someone on that side of the fence I still would support doing it because the freaking continuity they wanted back and that they brought back supports it.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I remember an old, early theory I had, probably buried way back in this very thread if I remember correctly. And I still think it would at this point be the only way to save this story. Wally and Roy being saved by their children, returned to continuity and returned to the memories of their fathers.

I know its not going to happen, but it was just something I remembered. I'm not even a fan of superhero families, but even from someone on that side of the fence I still would support doing it because the freaking continuity they wanted back and that they brought back supports it.
    Interesting theory.
    But like you said, I shouldn't hold my breath.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Green Arrow#50 will tie into Heroes In Crisis and will also be a sequel to No Justice...it's also the final issue of the series.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/12...oes-in-crisis/
    ...So no Connor Hawk return...?

I wish Percy could have/would have stayed on Green Arrow. I loved his run, and I loved what was being foreshadowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Green Arrow#50 will tie into Heroes In Crisis and will also be a sequel to No Justice...it's also the final issue of the series.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/12...oes-in-crisis/
    Well, I don't see Green Arrow ending for long.

That's definitely a title that will get relaunched sooner rather then later.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Is there anyone out there that liked the trucker cap look for Roy??
    You mean who likes it and is willing to admit to liking it in a public setting, right? Other than me, ...?

I like the trucker cap as a concept (nod to his Speedy cap) if not in execution.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    "But they need to be inspired. And let's face it "Superman"...The last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "But they need to be inspired. And let's face it "Superman"...The last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead."
    Too soon brother.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    So are these trauma file covers ever going to play a part in this story or what? Are they just reminders of bad things that happened to our heroes?

If anything, Heroes in Crisis elevates the dark universe tropes to a level that makes it almost satirical.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 12-18-2018 at 07:10 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Astonishing Member

The pictures could just be images captured from the holo room as they relived these traumatic moments. You know, so Batman can use it against them.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    ...So no Connor Hawk return...?
    if connor was to come back, dc would have sent him straight to sanctuary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    The pictures could just be images captured from the holo room as they relived these traumatic moments. You know, so Batman can use it against them.
    You think I was actually serious about that?