Page 155 of 215 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3211
    Amazing Member

Agreed with everyone, i really dislike what DC is doing with wally but everything points to King using him as the murderer in this tragic story.

For me, and a lot of people, wally west was THE FLASH...Even the portrait of barry in the films and television is basically the actor's playing wally with a differente name. It's a bad end of the road for him but DC is screwing with the flash mythos by a loooong time.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Last issue confirms that I don't like this series at all.
    Pace is too slow, confessionals are annoying and useless, plot is at times nonsense, the Trinity is boring as ever, dialogue is poor and Haley Quinn is unbearable.
    All this without counting what they're doing to Wally and the countless useless deaths.

I've always been a King fan but this time he's losing me.

I'm the first surprised, but I really liked this issue.

I couldn't tell you why right about now, I need to read it again, but I feel that King is finally bringing his A-Game here. A shame it took so long.

Always Rakzo

At one point you might start wondering if DC's editorial has something against Lois because she's being terrible mishandled both here and in the Superman books. She published the story of Sanctuary with the excuse of "People need to know the truth" but anyone with the minimum common sense would realize that this would only cause mass hysteria and stop making people trust their own heroes. This pretty much reminds me when New 52 Lois revealed Clark's identity to the world and being compared to New 52 Lois is never a good look. Is up to Clark to fix's Lois's mistakes which I don't know if it can be considered sexist or not but what I do know is that Clark is not portrayed well either since he let all of this happen in the first place.

And the story is still basically a bunch of talking heads and bad dialogue although I must admit that I had a bit of a laugh when The Protector, PSA anti-drugs superhero from the 80s, actually did drugs which is hysterical although something makes me believe that King wanted people to feel some sort of sympathy for him.

Mann's art continues to be great but let's be honest, he's wasted here. This is all a waste.

I think that, just like in Truth, it made a lot of sense for Lois to publish it, from her point of view.

I dislike the idea, but from her point of view, she was right to say that whoever sent her the leaks would send them to someone else if she tried to bury the story. It isn't like in Truth, when she was the source of the leak, so to speak. here, she's just an intermediary who had to make a tough call, based on her work ethic and her personal life. She was "hostage" of the situations in both cases, mind you. But in Truth, she had to make a call based on a villain manipulating Superman because he had a secret identity, here she had to make a call based on an anonymous source who has had access to one of the most secure data from the Heroes' community.

Sanctuary would actually works wonder to tie the current DCU to Doomsday Clock's, with it starting the rampant hysteria against heroes.

Amazing Member

By now all indicates to a time traveling wally doing the murders buuutt
    The speed force was broken during flash wars (no more time travel allowed) so i kinda lost in king's narrative
    Perhaps he is doing the same that the flash series did with Savitar HAHAHAHAH (the irony)

The cover with Superman pointing looks like he's ashamed of me for reading this, and he's right.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by reis9999 View Post
    By now all indicates to a time traveling wally doing the murders buuutt
    The speed force was broken during flash wars (no more time travel allowed) so i kinda lost in king's narrative
    Perhaps he is doing the same that the flash series did with Savitar HAHAHAHAH (the irony)
    A rogue speed clone/time remnant would be better than having Wally be the killer.

Amazing Member

The opening scene with Booster is Bendis level bad. This whole series takes four pages to say what it could in half a page. This far into the series, I don’t care about confessionals from Steel or The Protector. Advance the story.

Also, Harley, and the way she is portrayed, is the worst.

Amazing Member

Totally agreed
    But this "5 days older body" also connects with the scene from the "master of the lagoon". Perhaps there wally was returning from the future, the killer would new that he would not be able to kill most of the heroes with a speedster in the vicinity.
    Also if he is not the killer, would be plausible that he only would be taken off guard after seeing roy and the other's murdered (finding himself responsible for their deaths would be the final nail in his damaged mental state).
    Anyway i think that the final issue will be f*** depressive, either king trying to show us why he did what he did from his perspective or giving some kinda of "closure"( and i'm saying that based on the cover with his family)

Extraordinary Member

I really liked this, I am enjoying the deconstructionism for a change, which is nice.

Probably the worst issue of superhero comics ever.

Drivel after drivel, panel after panel.

You can also see mann, bored af with this “story”

Why is everyone a stammering idiot?

I have been... ambivalent about the last two issues at best, but I really like today’s issue a lot. Excellent character moments and the previously jarring plots are starting to come together nicely.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I liked the page with Commander Steel talking about the many times he has been killed and revived in some kind of way. It was good to see Blue and Gold back together.

Really good issue
    Now that the plot is finally starting to pick up
    For me its a toss up between Skeets or Reverse Flash being the killer but then nothing makes sense because who is the puddler and why not expose everything about the heroes.