Page 24 of 215 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsayer View Post
    This is looking to be everything I don’t want to read right now - feels like identity crisis days
    But we know THAT won't happen because Geoff Johns told us Rebirth was restoring "HOPE" back to the DC universe.

(Though for the life of me, the only "hope" I get these days is that DC will find some better writers than the over-rated twits that currently seem to be hell-bent on destroying the DC universe!)

We know the three accused characters are Booster, Harley, and Wally.

The two victims I think will be Ray Palmer, Kyle Rayner, or Arsenal. Outside odds on Ivy, Riddler, and Damage, but the first two are essential elements of the Batman universe I can't see them being killed off.

As for the killer...I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Damage. He's one of only two characters appearing in the Dark Matter books to be listed here and he doesn't have the history that Mr. Terrific does. Plus, given how terribly his book is selling, I could see making him a killer of long-standing heroes and turning his title into a villain book as a way to really bolster sales...at least for a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    We know the three accused characters are Booster, Harley, and Wally.

The two victims I think will be Ray Palmer, Kyle Rayner, or Arsenal. Outside odds on Ivy, Riddler, and Damage, but the first two are essential elements of the Batman universe I can't see them being killed off.

As for the killer...I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Damage. He's one of only two characters appearing in the Dark Matter books to be listed here and he doesn't have the history that Mr. Terrific does. Plus, given how terribly his book is selling, I could see making him a killer of long-standing heroes and turning his title into a villain book as a way to really bolster sales...at least for a little while.
    I could see this. Or at least maybe the Damage persona goes out of control.

If Damage is the killer then that doesn't bode well for Ivy at all, considering she was such a thorn in his side throughout the last arc in his solo (even though it wasn't her fault and she was mindcontrolled by The Green).

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    They can pretty much kill Kyle, Roy, and Tim now
    They are starting to hit that weird point of not serving an purpose as characters now that new characters are slowly catching on and taking their place
    Perfect, three of my favorite characters.
    They could also turn Dick or Donna as the killer and disaster is accomplished
    Last edited by failo.legendkiller; 07-05-2018 at 07:52 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Perfect, three of my favorite characters.
    They could also turn Dick or Donna as the killer and disaster is accomplished
    I can't see the writers making Dick or Donna into the killer.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Sorry for the Arsenal fans, but I feel like it's obvious he'll be one of the ones dying. Just look at the solicits and who would be affected by his death.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Sorry for the Arsenal fans, but I feel like it's obvious he'll be one of the ones dying. Just look at the solicits and who would be affected by his death.
    Considering how the editors like killing off Titans characters for shock value, all of the ones involved in Sanctuary(excluding Dick)is a possible victim. The only one I could see being a killer is Beast Boy because of what's happening to him in Titans.

somehow i thought identity crisis won't have a repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    What solicits?

Again killing characters
    Thank God that with the beginning of Rebirth they had said they wanted to bring HOPEand LEGACY back into the DC universe.

I'm very disappointed, my pull list had never been so thin! not even during n52.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Again killing characters
    Thank God that with the beginning of Rebirth they had said they wanted to bring HOPEand LEGACY back into the DC universe.

I'm very disappointed, my pull list had never been so thin! not even during n52.
    You must be new. Dan Didio hopes to kill your favorite legacy.

I don't want Tim, Roy, Kyle Rayner, or Poison Ivy to die or even John Constantine or The Riddler or...*sigh* ...it's probably easier to say who I don't care for out of the options given.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 07-06-2018 at 03:18 AM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Again killing characters
    But, who has a pre-New52 "legacy" of numerous casual, undignified deaths of heroes?

GEOFF JOHNS!!!

(see: Infinite Crisis for one example of his careless, mean-spirited killings.)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But, who has a pre-New52 "legacy" of numerous casual, undignified deaths of heroes?

GEOFF JOHNS!!!

(see: Infinite Crisis for one example of his careless, mean-spirited killings.)
    Yeah, I know but i thought he had learned the lesson. I'm probably wrong.