Page 25 of 215 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    (Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

On the plus side, whoever does get killed, it won't be as horribly cynical as the gruesome murder of a pregnant Sue Dibny. I honestly don't think it's possible for it to be.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    On the plus side, whoever does get killed, it won't be as horribly cynical as the gruesome murder of a pregnant Sue Dibny. I honestly don't think it's possible for it to be.
    Oooh, odds that whoever is murdered is pregnant now? (I desperately want to be wrong...but...)
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Watching Gar in the options was a surprise, but then it can be a possible option because of the problem he has now in Titans. I hope he isn't the killer though...

People are posting the possible murderers (Wally, Harley and Gold) but then they say that the murderer is another person, we just assume that in the possible options there isn't a murderer and the murderer is another one? I mean, for the "plot twist" stuff it can be.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    Watching Gar in the options was a surprise, but then it can be a possible option because of the problem he has now in Titans. I hope he isn't the killer though...

People are posting the possible murderers (Wally, Harley and Gold) but then they say that the murderer is another person, we just assume that in the possible options there isn't a murderer and the murderer is another one? I mean, for the "plot twist" stuff it can be.
    I feel like one of the suspects is probably going to be a murderer. The writers never said that there was going to be one murderer, there could be multiple killers,killing for different reasons or working together(which I doubt).

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I feel like one of the suspects is probably going to be a murderer. The writers never said that there was going to be one murderer, there could be multiple killers,killing for different reasons or working together(which I doubt).
    With time travel, there could always wind up being two Boosters, one who's been deranged enough to become a killer, and one who never went down that road with Batman. So maybe a paradox will allow for both the killer to be a beloved character but that beloved character will also remain "pure" (with maybe a life lesson on what not to do going forward).

The idea of Poison Ivy being killed, but then coming back as an entity of the Green, actually sounds really cool. It seems like a direction they'd take too so if she goes I won't be too concerned. Not like all deaths don't have their way toward an out, but that's a pretty built-in one.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    What about Pantha's death in Infinte Crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

You mean being casually murdered to death by a version of Supes that was already questionably sane before popping her head off?

Probably.

why not have villains be both the suspect and victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

You mean being casually murdered to death by a version of Supes that was already questionably sane before popping her head off?

Probably.
    It was bad enough that she was killed the way she was, but the later head bounce by Wildebeest was really insulting and unnecessary.

Is Pantha still dead
    Is Kid Devil still dead
    I know they retconned Ted into being alive again and older but I can say having Superboy Prime back would be the worst thing DC has done in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Is Pantha still dead
    Is Kid Devil still dead
    I know they retconned Ted into being alive again and older but I can say having Superboy Prime back would be the worst thing DC has done in a while
    Pantha: yeah
    Kid Devil: he's gonna make an appearence in Raven: Daughter of Darkness #7 since he appears on the cover

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Is Pantha still dead
    Is Kid Devil still dead
    Would it be worse than making Clark & Lois' son Jon the new "Superboy-Prime"?

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    Pantha: yeah
    Kid Devil: he's gonna make an appearence in Raven: Daughter of Darkness #7 since he appears on the cover

And so will Zachary Zatara.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I think it's pretty safe to say that Damage is probably not the killer, or not the mind behind the killings. Ethan's monster isn't subtle at all, he wouldn't be able to kill someone at Sanctuary and remains undiscovered long enough to kill another, since he would probably destroy everything in his path. Furthermore, tracking the time of the murders to the hour Damage can emerge shouldn't be too hard, especially for Batman.

I think that if Ethan killed, it was because he was mind-controlled by someone, since his book established that Damage's mind can be overpowered by Gorilla Grodd. But I'm afraid he'll be one of the victims, DC using him to bring back focus on the NAoH in that way.