Page 54 of 215 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Yeah I dont think Wally’s gonna be ok guys.

Spoilers for Flash #55
    spoilers:
    Wally’s Ghost pays Barry a Visit for sending him to Sanctuary
    end of spoilers
    I don't think that had anything to do with sanctuary, it was part of the story williamson has been telling.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I'm just glad kyle didn't die
    Wait for it.

Stuff like this is why I don't bother buying comics anymore. You bring Wally back just to kill him off less than a year later? WTF?!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I'm just glad kyle didn't die
    I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet, I'm pretty sure there's still a dead lantern and some more unidentified bodies to be accounted for.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet, I'm pretty sure there's still a dead lantern and some more unidentified bodies to be accounted for.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Wait for it.

Stuff like this is why I don't bother buying comics anymore. You bring Wally back just to kill him off less than a year later? WTF?!

I'm sure it's fun to think pessimistic, but Kyle will be ok. He is going to titans.

Wait for it.
    Yeah book like this start at the bottom and keep going down. Considering the image tease I don't feel safe about kyle.

To pull rug from under fans that had left? I don't think they wanted to bring Wally back. New 52 wallace was suppose to be Wally. They changed it cause of backlash. So of course they have no problem turning around and killing him. Have you seen the way they treated him since returned?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I don't think that had anything to do with sanctuary, it was part of the story williamson has been telling.
    spoilers:
    He literally stated why did you let them take me, referring to how Barry let the League take Wally away
    end of spoilers

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    To pull rug from under fans that had left? I don't think they wanted to bring Wally back. New 52 wallace was suppose to be Wally. They changed it cause of backlash. So of course they have no problem turning around and killing him. Have you seen the way they treated him since returned?
    Johns wanted to bring Wally back.

Can't speak for the rest though.

spoilers:
    There one I noticed about this issue reading online. Is of course psycho pirate and how booster/harley talk at the end. How that actually plays into things. Now wally ghost in flash could be misdirect too. I guess we will have to wait to see.
    end of spoilers

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I'm sure it's fun to think pessimistic, but Kyle will be ok. He is going to titans.
    Given the events of the issue, I think it's perfectly reasonable to wait for confirmation that somebody is alive instead of just assuming they are because the death wasn't shown in the first issue.

and was it confirmed that he's going to be a permanent addition? Because if not, they can still slap on the little box that says "This issue takes place before the events of Heroes in Crisis #__".

Extraordinary Member

if you can call that ok, im ready for the drop in sales

Amazing Member Orf with his head's Avatar

Well I’ve not bought or read the issue yet, but reading the CBR article that’s it, that’s me done with DC now.

I’ve been reading comics since I was 15, now I’m 48 and I’m sick of them pissing on my favourite characters.

I’m going to cancel this before I even pick it up. Not interested in another Didio murderfest.

I know people will say I’m over reacting and to give it a chance but I just can’t get engaged in a company who thinks the only way forward is to kill off legacy characters.

Even the murder of minor characters such as Blue Jay and Steel hurts, and I’ve a feeling Kyle’s next.

So I’m out. See you in the collected edition section guys.

Paul x

Look at it this way if Wally is actually dead that's a good thing
    He can't be the killer who went crazy and murdered other heroes. The real damage is gonna be to whoever gets lumped with that status quo.

just thinking... how do you kill a flash, and that many super powered meta?

Well, it has been a while since a dc comic has pissed me off this much.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    It's weird having a former CIA guy use comics as a way to work through his own problems
    Both writers and psyciatrists do this all the time. Here you have both!