Page 56 of 215 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And, seriously. Why is Harley Quinn involved? Last I saw, she was still a Suicide Squad member and stuck in Belle Reve (her own series being part of its own continuity).
    Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    Nope Harley's series is based in main continuity this has been stated many times, as to why she is involved I'm guessing because King wanted to use her in his story.
    King said she was allowed to accompany Ivy to Sanctuary after the events of the Everyone Loves Ivy arc in Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    King said she was allowed to accompany Ivy to Sanctuary after the events of the Everyone Loves Ivy arc in Batman.
    Yeah but I think the question was meant to why was she acting like psychiatrist (as some of press ahead book was mention) or patient there given how mentally dangerous she has been proven still be at times. Seemingly my theory it has nothing do what happen before issue 1 even opens but still question why anyone trust her in this place. No matter what reason she was there.

So let me get this straight, Wally west , Arsenal, Lagoon boy, Steel, Blue jay and Hotspot got killed, that we know of. There 11 bodies outside and two inside. so we have 7 more people who are dead...

I have to ask who the hell can kill all these people and get away with it?

They have to be very fast and tactician to take down Wally and Arsenal.
    Steel has super human strength and endurance, but he ran so the killer has to very powerful.
    And with speed is the key if everyone was killed right outside,
    with Blue jay who could have flown away and who can turn small and at top speed you shouldn't be able to see him.
    Atlanteans and their tough skin, But some how got through Lagoon boys. Which should have held the enemy so the other to escaped, so the enemy again need to be someone strong. because he has bruises all over his body.
    Hotspot should have at least wound the enemy with his fire, or burn the surrounding area to give cover for the other to escape, but none of that happened.

1. It has to be someone with the speed force
    Why: To stop Wally, Blue jay and Steel and Lagoon Boy. In such a small area, speed is the key. Only someone with the speed force can catch Wally, with enough time to take out everyone.

2. Some one from Krypton, besides the speed force, could reach everyone in time to kill them.

3. This was a team effort, One man is hard to believe. A team waiting outside to jump the heroes is logical choice.

I would like to hear other people assessment on what happened .
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    So let me get this straight, Wally west , Arsenal, Lagoon boy, Steel, Blue jay and Hotspot got killed, that we know of. There 11 bodies outside and two inside. so we have 7 more people who are dead...

Steel has super human strength and endurance, but he ran so the killer has to very powerful.
    with Blue jay who could have flown away and who can turn small and at top speed you shouldn't be able to see him.
    Atlanteans and their tough skin, But some how got through Lagoon boys. Which should have held the enemy so the other to escaped, so the enemy again need to be someone strong. because he has bruises all over his body.
    Hotspot should have at least wound the enemy with his fire, or burn the surrounding area to give cover for the other to escape, but none of that happened.

Why: To stop Wally, Blue jay and Steel and Lagoon Boy. In such a small area, speed is the key. Only someone with the speed force can catch Wally, with enough time to take out everyone.

2. Some one from Krypton, besides the speed force, could reach everyone in time to kill them.

3. This was a team effort, One man is hard to believe. A team waiting outside to jump the heroes is logical choice.

If Booster and Harley were able to get away relatively unscathed, I'd say it's likely neither a speedster nor Krptonian. So maybe option 3?

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I won't discard the Wally option as the assassin.
    I remember some rumor days ago about a fake "death" which concerned Wally and Zoom or something like that.

I have a scary "I hope I'm wrong" theory:
    spoilers:
    Wally isn't really dead. That ends up the murdered. That he is body illusion using psycho pirate mask. Either being controlled or PTSD which could be blamed. Then still lead to awful stupid of him being in suicide squad. Then he covers it up with Barry or flash writer not knowing what really is going on
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I think it'll be Wally who is the killer, at least him being brainwashed by a bigger enemy. Maybe someone told Wally his kids can come back if he kills everyone.

I don't get what DC is doing with Harley Quinn you can't even call her an anti-hero.

The cartoons get Harley Quinn, but the comics......just makes the heroes look hypocritical
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I won't discard the Wally option as the assassin.
    I remember some rumor days ago about a fake "death" which concerned Wally and Zoom or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I have a scary "I hope I'm wrong" theory:
    spoilers:
    Wally isn't really dead. That ends up the murdered. That he is body illusion using psycho pirate mask. Either being controlled or PTSD which could be blamed. Then still lead to awful stupid of him being in suicide squad. Then he covers it up with Barry or flash writer not knowing what really is going on
    end of spoilers
    Is it possible that spoilers:
    Wally isn't really dead; his "body" is him playing dead so he can quickly get up and view what's going on in a split second and then go back to playing dead?
    end of spoilers

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I think it'll be Wally who is the killer, at least him being brainwashed by a bigger enemy. Maybe someone told Wally his kids can come back if he kills everyone.
    Isn't the entire reason Wally went to Sanctuary because somebody basically did that?

Regarding Wally, it's been theorized that what we saw was a "speed clone" - or alternate version of himself. If Wally's the real killer, then I could see them pulling a "Prestige" by having Wally dupe, then kill "himself." But who can tell where this story is going to go? There's a lot of story left to be told. (hopefully - and that the other issues have more actually going on than this one)
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 09-26-2018 at 09:44 AM.

The deaths were stupid and low tier shock value, but what also stood out in this issue is that I'm so sick of Harley Quinn. I just don't care about the comic version any longer and my eyes glaze over whenever I'm forced to read anything with her, which DC has been throwing her in a lot of things the past couple of years.

I'm actually glad Harley is in this, as the subject matter seems fairly relevant not like when she was in that metal tie-in purely for comic relief.

I'm genuinely hoping you guys are wrong about Wally, that would be a new level of character assassination.

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Heroes in Crisis is actually a devastating crisis (DC) for "mainstream comics". Another line has been crossed, and there is no turning back. The end point is complete annihilation. What happened in this comic is unforgivable. To say the future looks grim is an understatement. Goodbye, my friends. At least the outrageous violations are over for you. I will miss you.
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Astonishing Member

The killer is probably going to be Wally(the Wally we see dead is a clone created by the Speedforce),the Sanctuary AI going rogue for some reasons or a team effort(this would be the least offensive option,but DC isn't going to do it).

Its also interesting to note that Booster and Harley seem to think that the other did it. This implies an illusion or some form of mental manipulation might be in play.