Page 153 of 215 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3211
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe it's just because of the last issue, but for some reason her butt seems particularly pronounced in this image to me...
    Are you implying that the butt is the killer? Its worth checking out i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Only the New 52 version is intersex (I don't think ever really showed up in the modern day). The Morrison version from post-Crisis/pre-New 52 (who does eventually come to the modern day) is clearly not and is just a female squire who passes herself off as a boy.
    Well, if that's what they're going with here, she's doing a bad job of it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Doesn't this seem like the exact plane of old man logan though? wally getting tricked into thinking the heroes he's killing are villains is the same way wolverine killed all those x-men at the start of the series.
    There's a big reason why OML is an alternate reality version

Incredible Member

No, got it from Tako on Twitter and then directly from him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    No, got it from Tako on Twitter and then directly from him.
    I mean, we also got it from Tako on twitter. This was the first place I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Only the New 52 version is intersex (I don't think ever really showed up in the modern day). The Morrison version from post-Crisis/pre-New 52 (who does eventually come to the modern day) is clearly not and is just a female squire who passes herself off as a boy.
    Its a PR nightmare either way.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    So the scapegoat has been chosen.

I get the feeling that the twins are going to get even more hate, especially if King goes with the angle I suspect.
    What angle are you thinking of?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    What angle are you thinking of?
    I feel like Wally's virtual family manipulated him into killing everyone at Sanctuary.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

My original thought (and one that seems to have been concluded by Bleeding Cool) is that the AI did it. It has convinced Harley she saw Booster do it, it convinced Booster he saw Harley do it and who knows what else. The logical conclusion it would seem for an Ai to make, to heal someone who is emotionally traumatized is to end the trauma by ending life perhaps. I'm saying no established character did it, which is why there's been no conclusive evidence...it was the Sanctuary Ai.

BANNED

if it's the A.I. then the Trinity would have to give themselves up to the authorities as they would have inadvertently colluded with the killings.

Wasn't there a BleedingCool leak that claimed that it would look like Wally did it but it would turn out to be Hunter Zolomon, the guy who's whole schtick is "tragedy makes you a better hero"?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Wasn't there a BleedingCool leak that claimed that it would look like Wally did it but it would turn out to be Hunter Zolomon, the guy who's whole schtick is "tragedy makes you a better hero"?
    I really hope something like this is true. The idea that Wally's 'family' essentially convinces him to become evil is awful. 'Stop paying for all DC comics' level awful

Astonishing Member

Yes, the same rumor that has Wally being written by Azzarello in Suicide Squad. Which is like 50/50 to be worse than him actually being turned into a mass murderer because jeez Azzarello is bad.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Plausible

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

I would rather have this then it being his virtual twins and Linda screwing him over like this. If its true about Wally going to Suicide Squad, then do they realize how many fans both inside and outside of comic reading circles they will piss off.

AI being the baddie would explain the Trinity line, but I do not want Azzello writing Wally. He's a good writer, but Wally doesn't fit that book.