Page 78 of 215 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3211

If that is Guy after Arsenal and Wally are confirmed, and considering Ivy is in danger too... damn, redhead massacre much?

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    If that is Guy after Arsenal and Wally are confirmed, and considering Ivy is in danger too... damn, redhead massacre much?
    Mera and Artemis better watch their back in future.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Sssshhhhhhhhh!
    DC editorial may be reading this and think THAT'S a great idea!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Artemis is somewhere else wit Bizarro. Lobdell said those two will come back at some point, so she's safe at least.

Mera though...

TBF Mera has the protection that is granted by co-starring in an upcoming blockbuster film.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Lol. No.

Guy just has a very distinct voice and is a really fun character to write. I'm sure a lot of writers have a blast writing him.
    My favorite is Kyle because of the artist angle... but dang, Guy is just so much fun at times. I've liked him ever since he got one-punched by Batman.

so of course this means that he's the dead Lantern.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Mighty Member

Does anyone have any factual information that Guy is dying or are we assuming things yet again? We all know what assuming truly means, right?
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I don't get why either would even need to be in sanctuary though..
    Out of all the Lanterns Jessica is the one most likely to go someplace like Sanctuary. I don't see Simon, John, or Hal going. No way in hell Guy goes to therapy unless it is beer therapy. There might be an off chance Kyle would go to work out his issues about killing his future son though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Out of all the Lanterns Jessica is the one most likely to go someplace like Sanctuary. I don't see Simon, John, or Hal going. No way in hell Guy goes to therapy unless it is beer therapy. There might be an off chance Kyle would go to work out his issues about killing his future son though.
    I disagree, Jessica grew a lot and overtook many of her personal issues through the Green Lanterns series. I think that none of the lanterns should go to Sanctuary.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I disagree, Jessica grew a lot and overtook many of her personal issues through the Green Lanterns series. I think that none of the lanterns should go to Sanctuary.
    Didn't she already have a therapist? I feel like one was mentioned at the very least.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    I suppose Guy or Simon's on the chopping block, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I don't get why either would even need to be in sanctuary though..
    Same. Also, killing Simon off would be all kinds of tacky, with all sorts of unfortunately implications ("sure, let's kill off the Lebanese-American guy, the one Middle-Eastern descent character we have in current use, that'll go over well" [/sarcasm]).

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Killing such characters as Wally (or make him a murderer), Roy Harper and Guy Gardner in the same event, out of panel and without a valid reason, should be pure rubbish.
    I can't believe it and i don't want to believe it.
    If these deaths are true and would stay at the end of the event, I'd be incredulous, stunned, speechless. But not in the way they want to. I could seriuosly think quitting for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Same. Also, killing Simon off would be all kinds of tacky, with all sorts of unfortunately implications ("sure, let's kill off the Lebanese-American guy, the one Middle-Eastern descent character we have in current use, that'll go over well" [/sarcasm]).
    The way they killed off Hot Spot was already kinda tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The way they killed off Hot Spot was already kinda tacky.
    The way they killed off a powerful meta like Wally and a peak human archer that is an expert in hand to hand, while Harley, whose only thing is that she's generally pretty crazy, somehow survived is the tacky part.

And STILL no reason why a Suicide Squad member is at Sanctuary!

Everything in what Didio participates and forces his influence is tacky lmao.