Page 117 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3211
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    HiC #7 coming soon to a website near you
    What's so significant about issue 7?

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    What's so significant about issue 7?
    the cover is great

spoilers:
    bleedingcool.com/2018/12/13/poison-ivy-death-cover-heroes-in-crisis-7
    end of spoilers
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Looks like this might be the beginning of those earlier rumors of Wally's involvement starting to come to light.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Here is the cover. Sorry about the mark. Got it from google.

Edit-if this is a spoiler then please add the picture in a spoiler tag. (I can't get pictures in spoiler tags on this site.)

[IMG]

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

Edit-if this is a spoiler then please add the picture in a spoiler tag. (I can't get pictures in spoiler tags on this site.)

broski, I already linked to bleedingcool's article. and why apologize for the mark. it's there on purpose.
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

[IMG]
    I see 2 pissed off fan bases. Who are the other 2 supposed to be?

Astonishing Member

Avoiding all the other stupid **** about this comic that we're already aware of...did they literally change her costume just to show off her ****? Because her HIC costume was the full body one.

Like, seriously. "On the cover, where Ivy is a corpse, make sure to have her face down, ass up, with her **** uncovered and her dead eyes looking right at the viewer instead of at rest state like a corpse would!" Who okayed this and why aren't they fired?

In less skeevy news, lol at Tako's Farm Fresh Leeks. From field to table in one easy internet voyage.

Astonishing Member

[IMG]
    Either the earlier rumors about the culprit are true or this is an elaborate frame job.

Either the earlier rumors about the culprit are true or this is an elaborate frame job.
    That would go with the 4chan leaks saying it was Hunter Zolomon dressed as Wally.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    That would go with the 4chan leaks saying it was Hunter Zolomon dressed as Wally.
    I'm starting to get the impression that Wally will be blamed for everything that happened at Sanctuary and get punished,with only the readers knowing the true identity of the culprit.

Mighty Member

I'm starting to get the impression that Wally will be blamed for everything that happened at Sanctuary and get punished,with only the readers knowing the true identity of the culprit.
    That actually might be an interesting direction. It's the one situation where I could see Wally on Suicide Squad as a potentially good story.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    That actually might be an interesting direction. It's the one situation where I could see Wally on Suicide Squad as a potentially good story.
    That info came with the Wally to SS "leak."

If your goal is to watch Wally be a miserable shell of a man written by the same guy writing Batman Damned right now then you have way different hopes than me for Wally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Avoiding all the other stupid **** about this comic that we're already aware of...did they literally change her costume just to show off her ****? Because her HIC costume was the full body one.

Like, seriously. "On the cover, where Ivy is a corpse, make sure to have her face down, ass up, with her **** uncovered and her dead eyes looking right at the viewer instead of at rest state like a corpse would!" Who okayed this and why aren't they fired?

In less skeevy news, lol at Tako's Farm Fresh Leeks. From field to table in one easy internet voyage.
    Even in death Ivy is sexualized .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post

The folks who SHOULD take issue with this cover are too busy throwing fits about Netflix's She-ra & Squirrel Girl's body shapes and female lead books at Marvel.

Yeah this is cheesecake art to sell more copies. I would not have okayed it. This book got enough issues without trying to make death look sexy. Leave that to Grim Fairy Tales.

What a great idea and you get the best of both worlds! The heads at DC get to push Wally away in and out of the universe while keeping fans hoping for a return so they will keep buying stories.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics