Page 73 of 215 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3211
    BANNED

This felt like nothing happened. How many issues is this supposed to be?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    There was more worlds in the DC Magazine explaining it that the book itself.

Invincible Member

Nine I think? And to be fair, it is the very begining so we can't expect everything to be spelled out for us immediately. This is basically the first 5 minutes of "Law and Order".

I started reading DC comics as a kid with the LSH in the early 80's, and there was a new slogan DC was using to promote it's line, especially all of its newer comics: "The New DC -- There's No Stopping Us Now." I'm guessing 30-years-younger Didio took that as a challenge. It's like the man has made it his mission to reduce the DC Universe to something more akin to the DC Condemned Tenement Building.

Fantastic Member

So DC Nation #5 lists the casualties of Heroes in Crisis as Arsenal, Hot Spot, Lagoon Boy, Commander Steel, and Blue Jay.

So Wally is not dead? (I hope)
    "If I come back from the dead one more time I'll be seriously in danger of turning into some kind of walking cliche." - Jean Grey, Uncanny X-Men #284

It's nine because King takes a whole issue for what could have been done in a few pages. Any other writer, it would be 6 issues.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    It's nine because King takes a whole issue for what could have been done in a few pages. Any other writer, it would be 6 issues.
    except for Marvel Bendis...then it would be 9 issues, six 6 issue mini series, 4 one shots and 14 tie in books.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    except for Marvel Bendis...then it would be 9 issues, six 6 issue mini series, 4 one shots and 14 tie in books.
    You forgot about Alpha, Omega, Requium, Epilogue and Prologue...

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    You forgot about Alpha, Omega, Requium, Epilogue and Prologue...
    Ah, yes I did. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJelly View Post
    So DC Nation #5 lists the casualties of Heroes in Crisis as Arsenal, Hot Spot, Lagoon Boy, Commander Steel, and Blue Jay.

So Wally is not dead? (I hope)
    Did you miss the half a page confirmation Wally got killed?

Amazing Member

Also, in the latest DC Nation they included the replacement Heroes in Crisis 3 solicit, confirming it will be an interlude filling on Sanctuary, its creation, etc (the article provides some details on the greeters, which surely will get included in that issue), with art by Lee Weeks:

Tragedies deepen as more secrets behind the "superhero hospital" called Sanctuary are revealed! What compelled Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman to create Sanctuary in the first place? How was it built? And if the hospital truly is alive via A.I., who-or what-is the "brain" of Sanctuary? Another layer peels back in the vast mystery waven through the entire DC Universe.
    Last edited by Eduardo; 10-04-2018 at 11:32 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Nine I think? And to be fair, it is the very begining so we can't expect everything to be spelled out for us immediately. This is basically the first 5 minutes of "Law and Order".
    IDK.

I'm a fan of the "BAM, hit ya in the FACE!" kind of #1's.

I'm just curious how 7 pages of Harley stabbing Booster (the dude's tanked hits from Doomsday!), not including the other pages of their conversation, is supposed to make me want more.

Astonishing Member

A story of heros dealing with there mental health is a good concepts, if it was just that it would be amazing. i think dc is forcing the murder mystery because they think that plot would be to dull

IDK.

I'm a fan of the "BAM, hit ya in the FACE!" kind of #1's.

I'm just curious how 7 pages of Harley stabbing Booster (the dude's tanked hits from Doomsday!), not including the other pages of their conversation, is supposed to make me want more.
    Agreed.

Every issue should make you interested... fanatically for the next one. This idea of buying 3-4 boring books 'Because it'll get better!!!' really irks me.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    DC Nation says we will learn about even more deaths that happened in the next issue also..ugh.
    It was kind of a given, though. When Superman arrives above Sanctuary, we can see 13 bodies on the ground outside...we had to assume at least some of them are heroes and not A.I.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."