Page 76 of 215 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3211
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/heroes-in-crisis-deaths-permanent/

"all deaths in heroes in crisis are permanent!"
    Death in a comic is permanent? lol what do they think this is... 1970?

I would believe it if Barry and Jason were still dead.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Yeah sure. Cinderella story is more realistic than that.

To be fair, it's less "they're permanent" and more "there's no plans in bringing anyone back yet".

BANNED

should have organised a Requiem for Wally along with Roy.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    To be fair, it's less "they're permanent" and more "there's no plans in bringing anyone back yet".
    As far as Wally’s death is concerned, that will supposedly be dealt with in an upcoming Flash annual, though writer Joshua Williamson has yet to clarify what exactly that will entail. If and when those killed do come back, it may not be King who revives them.

Let's hope Williamson forces a revival.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    As far as Wally’s death is concerned, that will supposedly be dealt with in an upcoming Flash annual, though writer Joshua Williamson has yet to clarify what exactly that will entail. If and when those killed do come back, it may not be King who revives them.

Let's hope Williamson forces a revival.
    Sometimes I wonder how much Williamson has to contend with DC editorial when it comes to what he wants to do with the Flash mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how much Williamson has to contend with DC editorial when it comes to what he wants to do with the Flash mythos.
    I imagine quite a bit and he’s still giving an excellent run despite the morons in charge.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Yeah, he's not saying they won't be resurrected just that it won't happen in his book.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Yeah, he's not saying they won't be resurrected just that it won't happen in his book.
    For me this is "good news" if it's true. Hopefully it means that they won't turn Wally into the killer.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I still just want to know what the 'cause of Death' is.

Because... really... Wally, Roy, and possibly a lantern?? How in the world COULD Harley... or even Booster actually BE suspects?? That's like saying Aunt May was the last one seen around Galactus before he died... she must have killed him!! The victims are just... TOO high profile and TOO powerful. They're just so far out of Harley's weight class it isn't funny. Booster??? Maybe if he had some fancy future tech that they want to pull out of a hat... but it's still just out there...

For that matter... as often as a Flash dies in a Crisis, a flash is never really KILLED. He usually runs so fast he disintegrates himself or sacrifices himself someway... The idea of a no powered mortal 'getting the drop on him' is just... ehhh….

I just don't see what kind of conclusion they'll come up with that will be plausible enough as it is... I hope the story isn't mired down in it's own plotholes like Identity Crisis was...

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I still just want to know what the 'cause of Death' is.

Because... really... Wally, Roy, and possibly a lantern?? How in the world COULD Harley... or even Booster actually BE suspects?? That's like saying Aunt May was the last one seen around Galactus before he died... she must have killed him!! The victims are just... TOO high profile and TOO powerful. They're just so far out of Harley's weight class it isn't funny. Booster??? Maybe if he had some fancy future tech that they want to pull out of a hat... but it's still just out there...

For that matter... as often as a Flash dies in a Crisis, a flash is never really KILLED. He usually runs so fast he disintegrates himself or sacrifices himself someway... The idea of a no powered mortal 'getting the drop on him' is just... ehhh….

I just don't see what kind of conclusion they'll come up with that will be plausible enough as it is... I hope the story isn't mired down in it's own plotholes like Identity Crisis was...
    I wouldn't think too much into it with King. He doesn't always care about logic.

There was that time he had Batman and Catwoman take out THREE speedsters by doing a BACK KICK, and kicking them in the face while they were running at super speed behind them for gosh sakes.

So I wouldn't have any expectations for anything clever or even anything that makes sense.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Spectacular Member

Isn't the killer the artificial intelligence that controlled the place?
    That's the vibe I got from the first issue.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    That's like saying Aunt May was the last one seen around Galactus before he died... she must have killed him!!
    This is hilarious.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Geoff Johns, look what they did with Wally after you brought him back!

And yeah. If we had gotten an issue or two of the heroes at Sanctuary doing their thing, that would have at least given the place some importance. But nope.