Page 129 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3211
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    You think I was actually serious about that?
    Making "Batman is paranoid" jokes is par for the course, really.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Making "Batman is paranoid" jokes is par for the course, really.

I hope he flicks his finger away and breaks it.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    if connor was to come back, dc would have sent him straight to sanctuary.
    And killed him off?
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Bifrost View Post
    And killed him off?
    He'd probably be pierced by an arrow with a trucker hat attached to it while chilling on the beach.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    “Damn it Bruce! You can’t keep stealing my uniform!! Those are MY red undies!!!”
    - Clark Kent (probably)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "But they need to be inspired. And let's face it "Superman"...The last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead."

Forgive me if anyone has already posited this theory. There is a lot of thread here.

spoilers:
    Surely it is highly likely that this story is not actually happening in reality, but in the reality of the Sanctuary's virtual reality. All three of the trinity and probably everyone else in the story are there. Indeed they have probably only just switched it on at the beginning of the tale. It is doing its job.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Forgive me if anyone has already posited this theory. There is a lot of thread here.

spoilers:
    Surely it is highly likely that this story is not actually happening in reality, but in the reality of the Sanctuary's virtual reality. All three of the trinity and probably everyone else in the story are there. Indeed they have probably only just switched it on at the beginning of the tale. It is doing its job.
    end of spoilers
    But hasn't the events of the story been referenced in other titles?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    But hasn't the events of the story been referenced in other titles?
    Roy's death has been referenced in Titans and Green Arrow. Wally's death hasn't been referenced yet.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Roy's death has been referenced in Titans and Green Arrow. Wally's death hasn't been referenced yet.
    It will be in the upcoming Flash Annual 2, and "The Ultimate Cold Case" Arc in Batman (Written by Williamson too)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I think some stuff happened but maybe the nature of Sanctuary plays into it meaning not everything is as it seems, and the Lagoon Boy scenes are either a tip-off or tragedy. At the least, the Lois Lane scenes feel like they are taking place outside Sanctuary. I have definitely been paying as much attention as I can to every dialogue and scene to stay open to this theory.

As for other books referencing this, in my opinion, there is some room for interpretation.

Maybe the significance of the psycho pirate like masks mean a veil has been pulled over the entire DC Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Maybe the significance of the psycho pirate like masks mean a veil has been pulled over the entire DC Universe.
    Maybe everything from Crisis on Infinite Earths until now has been a mass illusion brought about by the extreme stress that Psycho Pirate endured... Under the pressure, he simply cracked and his powers became so strong that he was able to subconsciously trap the entire DCU in a pocket dimension of his own mind.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.