Page 160 of 215 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3211
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Um, wasn't the whole tragedy with him is his retconned away family?
    I wasn't sure any of these were even 'canon' in current continuity to begin with.

Amazing Member

plot twist:
    sanctuary had fallen in love with wally and want to give him his family back BY MURDERING EVERYONE and creating robo versions of his kids.

In king we (don't) trust

My guess is the last confessional will be that of the murderer explaining why they did it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    My guess is the last confessional will be that of the murderer explaining why they did it.
    I could see that being possible.

Always Rakzo

Well, this one was a complete waste of time.

For one, King for some reason decides to give part of the spotlight to Gnarrk (the Caveman Titan that I don't think anyone cares about) and makes his dialogue even more annoying than usual. Harley also gets a segment and works fine based on her relationships but is not better than what has been done in her own book (and was way funnier there). Finally, Wally continues to dwell into the loss of his family and I'm getting pretty tired of this, yes, this was part of his characterization post-Rebirth but it wasn't ALL what he was as this story wants to depict.

Worst of all, none of this segments progress the plot at all since they happen before the murders and don't offer anything new related to the investigation (aside from the possibility that Booster might actually be the culprit which I think is a huge misdirection). Was this book REALLY extended because of this? Because the story could have gone perfectly fine without this one.

Art was good. Other than that? Not at all.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post

For one, King for some reason decides to give part of the spotlight to Gnarrk (the Caveman Titan that I don't anyone cares about) and makes his dialogue even more annoying than usual. Harley also gets a segment and works fine based on her relationships but is not better than what has been done in her own book (and was way funnier there). Finally, Wally continues to dwell into the loss of his family and I'm getting pretty tired of this, yes, this was part of his characterization post-Rebirth but it wasn't ALL what he was and this story wants to depict.

Worst of all, none of this segments progress the plot at all since they happen before the murders and don't offer anything new related to the investigation (aside from the possibility that Booster might actually be the culprit which I think is a huge misdirection). Was this book REALLY extended because of this? Because the story could have gone perfectly fine without this one.

This was the first time I found Gnarrk interesting and then King just kills him off.

Just when i thougth that King can't make this story more boring, he outdoes himself.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post

For one, King for some reason decides to give part of the spotlight to Gnarrk (the Caveman Titan that I don't think anyone cares about) and makes his dialogue even more annoying than usual. Harley also gets a segment and works fine based on her relationships but is not better than what has been done in her own book (and was way funnier there). Finally, Wally continues to dwell into the loss of his family and I'm getting pretty tired of this, yes, this was part of his characterization post-Rebirth but it wasn't ALL what he was and this story wants to depict.

Yeah, I am surprised. Nothing has been revealed that we already did not know from previous issues. The plot is moving so slow it is actually going backward in time.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I honestly didn't even know who Gnark was, before King stomped him out for that ole edgy flair.

Amazing Member

Really, this story could be told in 5 issues but king is just being fucking repetitive withouth adding ANYTHING to the mais story.

Also, so instead of trying to flesh out a minor character and reinventing him you have to first MEANINGLESS KILL HIM IN SOME BRUTAL WAY for shock value and after "hey look, this guy could be awesome"

Amazing Member

Anyway, despite all this issue offered i am really began to think more in the time travel shenanigans that could explain the murder

What if wally is kinda trapped in a death loop trying to prevent the sanctuary murders but every time another "hero" end's up killing him?

Perhaps harley and booster memories are some kinda of "deja vu" about the timeline were they saw each other killing wally?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by reis9999 View Post
    Anyway, despite all this issue offered i am really began to think more in the time travel shenanigans that could explain the murder

What if wally is kinda trapped in a death loop trying to prevent the sanctuary murders but every time another "hero" end's up killing him?

Perhaps harley and booster memories are some kinda of "deja vu" about the timeline were they saw each other killing wally?
    At this point, there's either some mental manipulation or time manipulation going on.

Mental manipulation would explain why Harley and Booster each claim that they saw the other kill Wally. It could also be used to explain why Wally went nuclear and killed everyone(if the writers are really making him the killer).

Time manipulation could explain why Harley and Booster saw each other killing Wally: their future selves traveled back in time to kill Wally before he snapped but got there too late. Alternatively, an evil version of Wally came from the future and killed everyone at Sanctuary.

Time travel might actually be in play since Booster mentioned that Wally's body was five days too old.

Or there might be time travel and mental manipulation in play here or multiple schemes coming together at the same time to create the current mess.

Oh, no not Gnarrk too

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Oh, no not Gnarrk too
    dw he turns up to roys funeral, so he's definitely fine.

They're really ticking off those Titan hitlist checkboxes, aren't they?

Really digging deep to kill off both Protector and Gnaark.

My hope is that Wally has convinced Booster to save all the Titans by faking all their deaths and transporting them to an alternate timeline.
    Even going so far as going back in time and snatching all the other Titans, like Pantha, before they were killed.

And then they could explain that 'Ric' Grayson is an alternate timeline version of Dick, who is now leading the Titans in the other timeline.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.