Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

I have a question, I think this is Roy Harper but he look a little different that his current costume. If it's not him who could it be ?

DflaTwMWAAECSSE.jpg
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

BANNED

Feelings,nothing more than feelings.

Why do writers feel that they need to give every hero tragedy,and not able to deal with it?

Geoff did it to Barry,abnett is doing it to half the Titans,and now king will make every DC superhero a mess,is this what is cool nowadays to do to our heroes

I’m getting Identity Crisis vibes... Especially since its been described as a Murder/Mystery with Superheroes

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

The last time we had a murder mystery Crisis, well, things didn't turn out so great. On the other hand, I'm sort of at the point where Tom King is an automatic buy for me.

I do understand the reticence though. His particularly personal, usually very downbeat style - which I have loved in pretty much everything of his I've read - is a strange fit for DC's heroes, who very clearly work best when their hope, optimism and sense of fun is highlighted.

Still Clay Mann's art should be great and I do just think that Tom King is such a good, interesting writer that I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If it was anyone but him, I don't think I would touch this with a thirty-foot pole.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

The premise sounds like an interesting AU, but not sure if is something that i want to see explored in the main continuity.

Also i'm almost sure that i saw Tim Drake in the background.

I love Tom King’s work but this is kind of disappointing. With all the Source Wall and multiversal upheaval I was hoping for something bigger in scale. This seems more like Identity Crisis.

I get the Identity Crisis feel too. But in regards to the disappointment and hoping for something bigger...remember what Identity Crisis was essentially a prologue to. I think this is going to be the same deal. There's a reason Crisis was injected into the name instead of just calling it Sanctuary. There's always a reason when they put that word into a title.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-13-2018 at 11:07 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I like Tom King a lot, but this isn't for me at all.

I look forward to hearing what you guys think about it.

I'm willing to give it a try. Honestly, the first issue cover art may not be the best indicator of who needs the help and who doesn't. The trinity supporting this would be a magnet for the big name characters for some sort of appearance. I'm not sure any speculation at this point would be accurate.

Even Harley shows a serious face here... Bad signal..

There are many characters with white capes..

WHAT IS THAT THING IN SUPERMAN HANDS? A mask and??

Who is this man behind Black Canary? He is between Captain Atom and Vixen..

behind barda I think I see Alfred Penyworth and someone who seems another Robin(Tim).
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-13-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I love Tom King’s work but this is kind of disappointing. With all the Source Wall and multiversal upheaval I was hoping for something bigger in scale. This seems more like Identity Crisis.
    Personally, with all the multiversal/source wall stuff recently, I'm glad they're taking a more grounded approach before we get another one of those events.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Also i'm almost sure that i saw Tim Drake in the background.
    Where? I cannot find him

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Feelings,nothing more than feelings.

Why do writers feel that they need to give every hero tragedy,and not able to deal with it?

Geoff did it to Barry,abnett is doing it to half the Titans,and now king will make every DC superhero a mess,is this what is cool nowadays to do to our heroes
    Seeking professional help is dealing with your problems.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Seeking professional help is dealing with your problems.
    These are superheroes,not messed up millennials that think everything is sooooo serious.they we're created to be positive,happy,uplifting role model types,not sad,mopey,depressed,characters that can't function without someone holding their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Where? I cannot find him
    Look the characters Behind BIRD BARDA.