Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 166 to 173 of 173
  1. #166
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Why every character except Superman is discussed here?
    These deaths, particularly the last one (since he's a friendly rival at times), will undoubtedly affect him as well as the other members of the trinity.

  2. #167
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    These deaths, particularly the last one (since he's a friendly rival at times), will undoubtedly affect him as well as the other members of the trinity.
    Yeah, sure.

  3. #168
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yeah, sure.
    Bragging rights include "I died faster"

  4. #169
    Fantastic Member Lvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    493

    Default

    It's a sad business when we're hoping that a character dies rather than turning out to be a murderer. Neither is a good option for fan favourite characters like the ones on the chopping block.

  5. #170
    Extraordinary Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    It's a sad business when we're hoping that a character dies rather than turning out to be a murderer. Neither is a good option for fan favourite characters like the ones on the chopping block.
    spoilers:
    If you're talking about Wally, the odds of him actually being a murderer were always slim to nil. Why do a murder mystery and tell us who it is before the first issue even comes out?
    end of spoilers

  6. #171
    Fantastic Member Lvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    spoilers:
    If you're talking about Wally, the odds of him actually being a murderer were always slim to nil. Why do a murder mystery and tell us who it is before the first issue even comes out?
    end of spoilers
    There was that rumour that this character would join the Suicide Squad though which sounded like a painfully bad direction for the character. Also it was running through the rumour mill so it picked up steam.

  7. #172
    Extraordinary Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    There was that rumour that this character would join the Suicide Squad though which sounded like a painfully bad direction for the character. Also it was running through the rumour mill so it picked up steam.
    I actually think the rumored Suicide Squad story is the kind of outside the box direction the character could use for the time being, similar to Dick's criminally short lived time as Agent 37. But yeah, it could still very easily go badly.

  8. #173
    Fantastic Member Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I actually think the rumored Suicide Squad story is the kind of outside the box direction the character could use for the time being, similar to Dick's criminally short lived time as Agent 37. But yeah, it could still very easily go badly.
    I could see that working if the context is he's there to stop them from being monsters, most the umbriege from the move was the concept that he'd be going as a murderer. It can work, though I'd prefer him as the Flash of Keystone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •