Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Why every character except Superman is discussed here?
    These deaths, particularly the last one (since he's a friendly rival at times), will undoubtedly affect him as well as the other members of the trinity.

Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    These deaths, particularly the last one (since he's a friendly rival at times), will undoubtedly affect him as well as the other members of the trinity.
    Yeah, sure.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yeah, sure.
    Bragging rights include "I died faster"

It's a sad business when we're hoping that a character dies rather than turning out to be a murderer. Neither is a good option for fan favourite characters like the ones on the chopping block.

Extraordinary Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    It's a sad business when we're hoping that a character dies rather than turning out to be a murderer. Neither is a good option for fan favourite characters like the ones on the chopping block.
    spoilers:
    If you're talking about Wally, the odds of him actually being a murderer were always slim to nil. Why do a murder mystery and tell us who it is before the first issue even comes out?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    spoilers:
    If you're talking about Wally, the odds of him actually being a murderer were always slim to nil. Why do a murder mystery and tell us who it is before the first issue even comes out?
    end of spoilers
    There was that rumour that this character would join the Suicide Squad though which sounded like a painfully bad direction for the character. Also it was running through the rumour mill so it picked up steam.

Extraordinary Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    There was that rumour that this character would join the Suicide Squad though which sounded like a painfully bad direction for the character. Also it was running through the rumour mill so it picked up steam.
    I actually think the rumored Suicide Squad story is the kind of outside the box direction the character could use for the time being, similar to Dick's criminally short lived time as Agent 37. But yeah, it could still very easily go badly.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I actually think the rumored Suicide Squad story is the kind of outside the box direction the character could use for the time being, similar to Dick's criminally short lived time as Agent 37. But yeah, it could still very easily go badly.
    I could see that working if the context is he's there to stop them from being monsters, most the umbriege from the move was the concept that he'd be going as a murderer. It can work, though I'd prefer him as the Flash of Keystone.