Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    How did that go for Oliver?
    His hand wasn't hurt, which was odd, unless he reined the power of the punch in.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    His hand wasn't hurt, which was odd, unless he reined the power of the punch in.
    Nah, Clark rode the punch so it hit but not as much as, for example, when he turned his head when Batman punched him after Jason died.

A glancing blow. Tik

But it did hurt and Ollie ignored it - he said he didn't care if he broke every bone in his own body.

Sometimes physical pain snaps someone out of their rage, other times it fuels it.

J'onn doing some sort of astral-tug thing was interesting, though.

BANNED

From Tom King's spotlight panel at NYCC

-He says he went to therapy as a kid and hated it, but later in adult life after a panic attack he learned how to deal with anxiety and stress through it
    -King says that Heroes in Crisis is set up like The War of Jokes in Riddles in that there will be a main story with backups by other artists that do explores those themes.
    -A fan asks him about Nightwing's recent head injury, King reveals he talked to a genuine Neurologist so he could put some elements on truth into the story
    -Believes Arkham Asylum is not for the mentally ill, but for the purest evil
    -King was pro-gun before the Newton shootings
    -Poison Ivy will appear in Heroes In Crisis
    -Says his Mister Miracle run is his big statement on The New Gods and that he's done with them after it's conclusion.
    -His favourite character to write is Dick Grayson

https://www.newsarama.com/42225-nycc...spotlight.html

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Also

"A fan asks if we'll see anything similar in tone to the "Superfriends" arc in King's Batman."

"King says that those are a couple of his favorite issues and that he definitely wants to do more issues like that."

Doesn't confirm that it'll be Superman, but it's likely given how well received that two parter was and the fact that he's writing a Superman book too.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

The fallout of Wally's death will be covered in Flash Annual#2 when Barry has to tell Iris the news.

BANNED

Preview of Issue#2

BANNED

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Plus the big double-page splash with the title of the issue, which is obviously of interest to this thread:

Buh-bye

BANNED

Yeah, sorry, I forgot to include that, thanks

BANNED

Issue Two spoilers

spoilers:
    Heroes In Crisis#2

Harely talks to Penguin about potentially helping her hide out, she's later seen back in her original outfit and being tracked down by the Trinity. Booster has a chat with Skeets about being accused of the Sanctuary murders by Harley and potentially turning himself in, but changes his mind and decides to do what Batman would and solve the mystery. Back to Harley and she tells the trinity Booster killed everyone, and then says she killed Booster, she manages to get close to Diana and grabs her lasso, using it to choke out Batman. Harley demands to know if Bruce has anything on him that can beat Superman, Batman tells her he has kryptonite in his bat belt, Harely uses it to incapacitate Supes and escapes. We get confessionals at Sanctuary from Ivy, Batman, and Diana. Booster tracks down Barry and tells him Wally is dead, Barry starts fighting Booster, drawing the attention of Clark.

Harley is later seen planting a rose into the water, and alludes to Ivy possibly being killed at Sanctuary

Meanwhile, back at the Planet, Lois Lane learns of something called "The Puddlers"

The issue concludes with Superman's confession, but he tells it as Clark Kent
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 10-31-2018 at 05:34 AM.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

This issue did a pretty good job directly addressing the "Is he Clark, Kal-El or Superman?" debate and I really liked Tom King's answer, although I am certain a lot of hardcore fans are going to absolutely hate it

Kon93

We learned 3 things SUPER related in this issue

spoilers:
    Batman lied right to superman's face about having kryptonite in his belt

Superman is super slow when he is around harley,but God level fast all the rest of the time

Superman and Clark Kent are both exaggerated personas,that makes him wonder who the real HIM is

Jesus ppl
    end of spoilers

Btw this book has beautiful art,and lois lane is the most attractive thing I've ever seen on paper lol.

Can someone fix this spoiler or tell me how to,I can't leave it like this
    Last edited by Kon93; 10-31-2018 at 09:01 AM.

BANNED

Tom kings narrative throws shade on the Trinity themselves with all three behaving in a disassociative manner hardly operating at the peak of their capabilities. further more their demeanour during the counselling almost would lead any detective to suspect them of being on the verge of a nervous breakdown and capable of committing any number of crimes themselves. wonder if the place has like brother eye achieved sentience and is exacerbating their problems instead of curing them or they are falsified files or them being uncomfortable with the concept even though they recognized it's necessity.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Kon93, it's [SPOILER], then, with brackets also around it at the end of what you have to say, /SPOILER.
    Buh-bye

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Kon93, it's [SPOILER], then, with brackets also around it at the end of what you have to say, /SPOILER.

Can u dumb that down for me even farther