Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
    Master Hero Vladimir

spoilers:
    That Watchmen reference felt forced and weird. Sometimes, I think Watchmen caused a negative impact on the comic book industry. Anyway, Superman is more or less a supporting character in this issue, with his screen-time mostly focused on his relationship with Lois and his talk with Batman and Wonder Woman on how they will deal with the fallout on Sanctuary.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Clark: Sorry guys, I couldn't spoilers:
    give you vital evidence about the brutal murder of our friends because my wife might get mad at me.
    end of spoilers

Jesus...
    Last edited by brettc1; 01-03-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Reading this series is an interesting experience for me, because I’m one of those weirdos who liked identity crisis. I first read IC when I was a dc noobie, and I like superheroes and murder mysteries so it naturally appealed to me. But I’ve always wondered how I’d have felt if I read IC when I was already the experienced dc uber fan I am today. So I think I’m finally getting the answer to that question. And I gotta say, I still really think superhero murder mysteries are a good idea, but for a company called detective comics, they kinda suck at them

BANNED

Tom King getting in on the variant kick

BANNED

Heroes In Crisis#5

Are they cheering him or yelling at him? Guy in the bottom right looks angry but the fist pumps seem positive.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member

It looks like cheering to me. An angry fist is more inward turned.

I actually think it looks like Superman is leading an angry mob. They’re definitely angry but it looks like he’s just as pissed as they are, and they’re angrily cheering him on.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Are they cheering him or yelling at him? Guy in the bottom right looks angry but the fist pumps seem positive.
    They are probably telling him to wear underwear on the inside

BANNED

Heroes In Crisis#7

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Heroes In Crisis#7

Now superman grabbing there asses up quick and SUPER easy IS in character.

King i hope you are writing this vague and weird on purpose,and not because it just sucks.

I'm expecting this to get better.

BANNED

Cover and solicit for HIC#8

You’ve seen all the clues. You’ve heard the testimony and eavesdropped on the secret confessions of the World’s Greatest Super Heroes. Now, with the killer revealed, it’s time to find out why. Rifts will form between old allies, and the trinity of Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman will have their leadership challenged and will question their own judgment. Sanctuary has become something they never imagined…and it’s still potentially carrying on without them.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...cover-solicit/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I swear, if they make wally the killer. It will be the dumbest thing DC ever did.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I swear, if they make wally the killer. It will be the dumbest thing DC ever did.
    The worst thing they did was not use the momentum from Rebirth to capitalize on Wallys popularity and push him hard,instead we got death,and handicapping him.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    The worst thing they did was not use the momentum from Rebirth to capitalize on Wallys popularity and push him hard,instead we got death,and handicapping him.
    Tell me about it. Wally just appeals to people. They didn't have to make special push. Just get a competent writer who loves the character. Or Atleast allow him to be a part of flash comics. Now, he is in this limbo. What a time to be a wally fan! sigh!. I wish we would atleast get his return in young justice series.