Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    Good thoughts.
    Thanks.

Just thought of this, the masks make me think of Psycho Pirate. And his powers (via the mask) would certainly make this story interesting.
    The Psycho Pirate's mask's ability to affect emotion could have been incorporated by the Sanctuary AI as a form of treatment (and then turn out to be a band-aid rather than proper treatment and healing).

It's strange that Superman is on the scene confirming deaths but not providing any info on causes etc. Yes, he's not Batman, but he's still a walking crime lab and can provide some info on what might have killed so many enhanced people.

Separately, I'm starting to wonder: what if this is Sanctuary working through the worst fears The Trinity have of Sanctuary and it's all them being treated?

Quote Originally Posted by adkal View Post
    Separately, I'm starting to wonder: what if this is Sanctuary working through the worst fears The Trinity have of Sanctuary and it's all them being treated?
    Hmm! That would be the coolest thing since "Brutaal is actually Bizarro". Can we be that lucky twice?
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I do love the art. I got it just for that. Mann does know how to draw! Hey, if Greg Pak and Clay Mann did a book together, it would be made by Pak-Mann! (I'll see myself out)
    Assassinate Putin!

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    Kyle might as well rival Tony Stark, Spider-Man and Nightwing in being the biggest ladies' man in comics.
    His predecessor Hal Jordan has them both beat quite handily...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    His predecessor Hal Jordan has them both beat quite handily...
    And apparently Grant Morrison will took full advantage of that in his run

so what is the sanctuary? Why does it exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what is the sanctuary? Why does it exist?
    Mental health clinic for superheroes (and Harley) to deal with mental illnesses caused by being a hero. It’s a decent idea but we should’ve seen it in use beforehand.

BANNED

Lois will show up (and she's working at the Planet)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoZcTOfnnY-/
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 10-01-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Astonishing Member

In Bendis' MoS, Lois had an office, here she looks like she's in a cubicle.

I don’t know whether I should be critical or amused that King has muddied the water on Bendis’ run where Lois is definitely not working for the Daily Planet right now. King is rubbish at keeping proper track of continuity which is kind of necessary when writing for DC or Marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    I don’t know whether I should be critical or amused that King has muddied the water on Bendis’ run where Lois is definitely not working for the Daily Planet right now. King is rubbish at keeping proper track of continuity which is kind of necessary when writing for DC or Marvel.
    Marvel have the same problems with maintaining continuity in their books presently. Hell one of their leading writers recently said so long as there's a good story, continuity should not get in the way of it.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Heroes In Crisis is hardly tied in to a specific moment thus far, and we don't know when Lois is returning to the Planet, so it doesn't matter. I don't know about King being 'rubbish' at that in general at all, but given that's profoundly secondary to telling an actual good story - which he tends to do, and which the inclusion of Lois should help do here given how well he's written her before - I don't care either.
    Buh-bye

Yeah, it really doesn't matter. These events take place in their own bubble. Lois was nearly killed in Final Crisis yet she was kicking just fine in Superman books at the time.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

So today's Green Arrrow is a Heroes In Crisis tie-in...and well, Ollie's not pleased with the League, and actually socks Clark in the face.

Astonishing Member

How did that go for Oliver?