Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    BANNED

Hmm, interesting timing here....remember in Doomsday Clock#9 when Lex brought up Wally West to Lois?

Well, it seems DC want to tie in Lois learning of Wally's involvement in Rebirth with the resolution of Wally's predicament in Heroes In Crisis, as the conclusion of the story will now be released in the same week as Doomsday Clock#10

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...sday-clock-10/

BANNED

I wonder if the fall of Wally due to his kids missing is a sign of things to come. that having kids will drag you down. perhaps it's why jon Kent was aged up so he could be got rid of ASAP. the Superman franchise needed saving from the shitty kid version who aged up superdad so he has to go according to edict and hence a first step was taken in that direction. he is missing the Leviathan event and his days may be numbered. well it's a possibility he isn't killed/murdered like Damian and actually gets his legion book but it may be just a rumor and given the shade they are throwing at him undergoing traumatic experiences he may well be on his way out like wallys children or going to get a heel turn like Wally. of course those who don't like the character won't be too disturbed.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

This would make a far stronger movie than a comic with some alterations, fleshing out, and shift in pacing at key points in my opinion.

Over all, King's finally hit a snag with me, and it wasn't due to the subject he decided to tackle, but rather how he decided to allocate time and focus during these 9 issues.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    This would make a far stronger movie than a comic with some alterations, fleshing out, and shift in pacing at key points in my opinion.

Over all, King's finally hit a snag with me, and it wasn't due to the subject he decided to tackle, but rather how he decided to allocate time and focus during these 9 issues.
    And completely re-work the cast. I'd make it like Watchmen considering what the final product ended up being.

Personally I never had an issue with the subject King was trying to tackle, as I feel it's important, just that the execution and what it turned into kind of...I don't know, lost sight of what it was supposed to be about and kind of demeaned the subject matter? Just my takeaway.

I don't think King is going to live down what happened to Wally for a while.

After reading the last issue, I feel like the Trinity was a waste in these comics.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And completely re-work the cast. I'd make it like Watchmen considering what the final product ended up being.

Personally I never had an issue with the subject King was trying to tackle, as I feel it's important, just that the execution and what it turned into kind of...I don't know, lost sight of what it was supposed to be about and kind of demeaned the subject matter? Just my takeaway.

I don't think King is going to live down what happened to Wally for a while.
    I don’t think he’s proper,y equipped or researched to deal with the topic he halfassed tried to tackle. I also don’t think he lost track of what this was supposed to be about because I don’t think he ever had a clear idea himself. This was always his story, Dido just put the names to the spots in it. He trinity were completely wasted here and actually just come off as assholes who are culpable in all of these deaths for putting them in a unsafe situation with out adequate medical care. They should all be made to stand trial for this.