Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

The suspect list (from DC Nation#3)

ROFL, Bob Harras....

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

Yes but, the Sanctuary, "manned only by robots and holograms"... that's not right for people coming in with very human frailties (even if super powered) and emotions...counselling/consoled by robots.. that's off..

BANNED

Major details about the event have apparently leaked...including the reveal of the killer, some of his victims, and that Dan Didio interfered with the story to make it more "Identity Crisis" in tone.

The link contains potential spoilers for a lot of upcoming DC titles, so I'll just leave the information pertaining to the series in a spoiler

spoilers:
    "Speaking of Heroes in Crisis, it's in a messy state. Tom King originally wanted to do just a 6-issue mini-series about PTSD, but Didio wanted to be more like Identity Crisis 2.0. The three suspects are Booster Gold, Harley Quinn, and Wally West, since they're the only survivors. The two victims are Ray Palmer and Kyle Rayner. Rayner doesn't die until late in the event, though. The killer is Hunter Zolomon disguised as Wally"
    end of spoilers

If you want to check out the rest of the spoilers for other DC projects, click the link

https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...on_dcs_future/
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 07-10-2018 at 11:21 AM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Major details about the event have apparently leaked...including the reveal of the killer, some of his victims, and that Dan Didio interfered with the story to make it more "Identity Crisis" in tone.

The link contains potential spoilers for a lot of upcoming DC titles, so I'll just leave the information pertaining to the series in a spoiler

spoilers:
    "Speaking of Heroes in Crisis, it's in a messy state. Tom King originally wanted to do just a 6-issue mini-series about PTSD, but Didio wanted to be more like Identity Crisis 2.0. The three suspects are Booster Gold, Harley Quinn, and Wally West, since they're the only survivors. The two victims are Ray Palmer and Kyle Rayner. Rayner doesn't die until late in the event, though. The killer is Hunter Zolomon disguised as Wally"
    end of spoilers

If you want to check out the rest of the spoilers for other DC projects, click the link

There's a very BIG Superman spoiler in there as well...
    4chan isn't a reliable source of information so take it with a grain of salt.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

There's a very BIG Superman spoiler in there as well...
    The sad thing is that most of this sounds plausible enough to actually happen (even the stuff that's already been confirmed) .

This looks like 4chan fanfic. Take stuff we’re hearing about from Bleeding Cool and then add a bunch bullshit that will get the fans riled up.

Just like those Marvel rumors for what was supposedly gonna happen after Secret Empire.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    4chan isn't a reliable source of information so take it with a grain of salt.
    Yeah, I just popped back in here to say "whoops, just read the comments section and realized the source"

That "big" Superman rumor is kind of a giveaway on reflection...it's a popular meme there on /co/

Yeah, I just popped back in here to say "whoops, just read the comments section and realized the source"

That "big" Superman rumor is kind of a giveaway on reflection...it's a popular meme there on /co/
    Although I remember Scott Snyder teasing that "return" during the initial leadup to his Justice League run.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I'm glad you realised it. Yeah I figured that would be the case.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although I remember Scott Snyder teasing that "return" during the initial leadup to his Justice League run.
    Eh he said he didn't want to answer that one way or the other.

BANNED

Bleeding Cool comment on the "leaks"

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...omics-rumours/

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Tom King's Word Balloon interview had a bit about Heroes In Crisis. Also EW had him do an interview too.

- The idea spawned him and his daughter watching JLU

TK: "I wish I had a wonderful deep answer, but here’s the reality of it: I watch that show Justice League Unlimited with my children, the Dwayne McDuffie show. McDuffie had this great plan that there’s this place where all of the superheroes go and they have lunch together, and they sit down and plan their missions. All of the DCU, this is happening to them. It amazes me, and more than me, it amazes my kids. You’ve never seen wonder than to have them look at a clubhouse full of superheroes. Scott Snyder and I love that idea, and we both wanted to bring that back. He’s doing it in Justice League, and I’m doing it here with Heroes in Crisis. It really just comes from my daughter’s awe at that concept of the satellite full of superheroes trying to save the world."

- If it wasn't already stressed enough, it's reaffirmed in both interviews: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Harly Quinn, and Booster Gold are the main characters of the story. But also, there will be a pretty drastic redefining of both Booster and Quinn.

- Tom King also has aspects of Identity Crisis that he'd never add into a comic he's writing. Just putting that out there.

On a personal note: I think McDuffie's idea for bringing basically all the heroes together as this this cross between mount Olympus and a bee hive remains one of the single best ideas ever at DC, and I couldn't possibly be happier that Snyder, King, Williamson, and Tynion (and Priest, the unsung hero) are finally taking it to the level it should've always been working towards. This sort of overt hero community thinking is something that I feel should always be there, and that, to me, very much includes talking about and depicting the times when they're not feeling the best. I'm 100% down and okay with that.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 07-15-2018 at 08:42 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

Tom held a press event on a boat for the series. Reporters were given a white robe and beads to wear.

https://www.newsarama.com/40953-tom-...n-a-yacht.html

Mitch Gerads is also joining the art team

BANNED

Full color preview

https://www.newsarama.com/40956-hero...irst-look.html

Booster and Harley are said to be "confessing" in the multi-panel page

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Ha, Clark and his big ego, the Sanctuary symbol resembles the \S/ shield.