Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    I would have preferred a X-Men series in which Iceman was leading a new team of X-Men.

Now that the Iceman series is back, I would like a three way tension between Iceman, Northstar and Kyle with probably a romance between Iceman and Northstar.
    Yes. Though I'd rather Northstar and Kyle break up first.

And if not then becoming bromos.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Someone other than Kitty. If she ain't coming out the closet, I don't care for her taking up panel space. Also:

-Bobby being more of a teacher (can we get more stories of him and his class???)

-Bobby helping a student come out

-And issue surrounding LGBT+ solidarity (like NewMutant said, a night out with LGBT+ mutants)

-An 'Amazing Friends' reunion

-A Confrontation w/ Mystique

-Ms. Frost? Miss Frost???
    Most of this. I would like to see Bobby as a mentor to the elemental students (Idie, Match, Rockslide, Georgia Dakei).

Bobby's first Pride with the other LGBT+ mutants, maybe take the opportunity to properly out Rachel, Yana, Kitty, and Psylocke.

I know he's not very popular these days, and we might get this in the Astonishing annual, but we still haven't seen Bobby and Hank have any significant interaction since he came out.

Northstar, a small adobe shack, several bags of cash, six bullets, and the Bolivian army.

And if I have to explain that to you, then either you’re too young or I’m too old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Another Rogue and Bobby roadtrip. (Note: Rogue should have been there instead of Kitty during Bobby’s confrotantion with his parents. Kitty really went ahead and left him while Rogue actually pointed out Bobby’s dad bigotry to his face back in the 90’s. In fact, just switch Kitty out for Rogue in every instance; the latter is the more loveable version of the former that Marvel is trying so hard to push on us but failing miserably.)

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Jean already has Red.

If Iceman was leading another X-Men, he wouldn't need another solo-series.

Initially, we thought Iceman would be leading X-Men Gold but it seems not.
    Well, Jean Grey starred teen Jean, so it can't come back anyway, not as it was. Extermination is game over for the time displaced O5. Gen X would also have needed a retool, as Quentin Quire has moved to the West Coast Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Problem with this. Tired of this character getting undue promotion when Northstar's relegated to domesticated offpanel limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Problem with this. Tired of this character getting undue promotion when Northstar's relegated to domesticated offpanel limbo.
    While I see your point, “domesticated offpanel limbo” is the closest thing most characters get to blissful relaxation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    I mean, it's necessary. But I don't want Northstar to be there just because he's the other "big" gay mutant. I dislike when he's reduced to just that.
    Likewise, but Bobby and Jean-Paul are actually friends. It'd make sense for him to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    While I see your point, “domesticated offpanel limbo” is the closest thing most characters get to blissful relaxation.
    And Northstar's made no secret of the fact that he has never intended to be part of the spandex set full time. He stepped away from superheroing multiple times before getting married.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 06-13-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

If the return of the book is largely based on the strength of the trades, why not just do a series of Graphic Novels instead of another bout of monthly floppies? Fanbase seems to prefer longer form reading. I'd approach it that way.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

More Rogue.
    More Northstar.
    Less Kitty.
    No Zack.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Yes. Though I'd rather Northstar and Kyle break up first.

And if not then becoming bromos.
    Yes, I agree Northstar and Kyle must break up first.

Maybe have Kyle get a new boyfriend so the break-up would be much easier.

Oooo.... Romance is always so exciting... Maybe the second volume should get some flashbacks to the days when Northstar had a crush for Iceman during Uncanny X-Men days.

NS4.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jalsrix; 06-13-2018 at 08:55 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Midnighter was built up at Image where complainers and the echo chamber tend to ignore what they do. So when he arrived at DC-he already had a built in fanbase to support him.

Unlike most of the established LGBT who are viewed as public enemy number one.

Same case with New Superman-a well received volume one got him 3 more trades.

Everything in that tweet was true.

The trades reach places where floppies can't.
    Midnighter is(was?) a Wildstorm character.

That bolded statement is slander.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post

What do you think of a possible romance between Northstar and Iceman then?

See that the SJW conspiracy theorists have started venting on YouTube about the existence of something that wasn't even written for them in the first place. And so the cycle begins again.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member

I just assume that they're probably going to try and hook him up with Daken again, despite how profoundly unhealthy that would be for all involved.

Would make it sort of funny for when Logan comes back.