Got some feelings on this issue. Mostly positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
Roz, what do you mean you had to sell the flying car to pay for rent? It was SHIELD tech and shouldn't be in public hands, so selling the car shouldn't have been an option for her.

The art was crap in places - especially on one page where Jane ends up looking like The Scream.
Iran pays top dollar. That's how she got only two months of rent for a FLYING CAR. lol

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
LOL. What a backhanded way to say that you now find the writing sub par because you have become wiser.

For myself, I am far more demanding of comic writers now, knowing how good Simonson was then and remains.

Getting back to this issue, I agree that I was a bit disappointed we didn't learn more about the new hammers. I'm glad to see Roz back - hopefully the possibility of romance between her and Thor is not entirely dead in the water.

Speaking of which, I would have enjoyed seeing Namor have his Imperius Ass handed to him.

I think I prefer the rendering in the Avengers comic, without the helmet.

Thori is always good value
Dwarves are creating them out of lesser Uru and Odin is enchanting them, which isn't enough for Thor's tremendous might and the Juggernaut's unbending invulnerability (except his teeth now?). That's pretty much the only backstory these hammers will ever get until the dwarves get enough uru to make another hammer to rival Mjolnir.