Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Frankly . . .

. . . I’m still not exactly thrilled with the idea of elmininating Katar in favor of Carter.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    Frankly . . .

. . . I’m still not exactly thrilled with the idea of elmininating Katar in favor of Carter.
    But (I haven't read it, so I may be off) isn't/wasn't current Carter also Katar (sorta-reincarnated)?

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Oh sweet mother of mercy, let's hope nobody else thinks of that one to further complicate things.

As far as I know, The Hawk and The Dove got respectively connected to The Lords of Chaos and Order somewhere in the 1980s and have, mercifully, remained clear of the Hawkman's backstory. It was probably a mistake for the editors to let Ditko name them "Hall".
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but they did not remain clear of Hawkman's backstory. In fact, Dove is Carter's son's (Hector) second mommy now...err not now, well maybe, I don't know, but she was pre-Flashpoint and definitely after the 80s during the Robinson-Johns JSA run.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Potanical Pardon View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but they did not remain clear of Hawkman's backstory. In fact, Dove is Carter's son's (Hector) second mommy now...err not now, well maybe, I don't know, but she was pre-Flashpoint and definitely after the 80s during the Robinson-Johns JSA run.
    I remember that now. That was as tangled up a wad of mess as I think comics ever spat out.

There is a giant gorilla. For me it's automatically a success.

But joke aside, very solid issue.

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I remember that now. That was as tangled up a wad of mess as I think comics ever spat out.
    Which also makes Hank Hall the bio-dad.