Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Flash and Wonder Woman were the only redeeming aspects of the current DCEU IMHO.

I'd hate to see ether of them go.

Maybe they can stay while others are recast via Flash shenanigans?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I kinda liked the quirky take on flash though I think maybe they shoulda just went Wally instead. But the way he ran was ridiculous. I think they were making him use Speed skater form but I dunno. Just that it looked ridiculous for someone trying to run fast. Hopefully they toss that out and give him a proper running style. Assuming anything ever gets made with Ezra as the flash again.

Also now apparently Deniro is being targeted for a supporting role in the Scorcese produced Joker movie. I dont like Joker having a set origin but they seem to be taking this very seriously. And The take of Joker being a failed comedian who loses his family and is forced into a bad situation that results in him falling in acid. While showing his slow decent into madness could be a tragic story if done well. They should call it one bad day. Have him telling someone the story in the present. Flashback mixed with interrogation room scene with either Strange or Harley talking to him at Arkham.
    I think though if u really wanna tell a Joker POV story a love story about his obsession with Batman could work well. The Arkham Origins game was the weakest of them because WB made it but the way they handled Jokers growing obsession or even love of Batman was actually really good imo. Though its thin and would need alot added to it. I
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-19-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I kinda liked the quirky take on flash though I think maybe they shoulda just went Wally instead. But the way he ran was ridiculous. I think they were making him use Speed skater form but I dunno. Just that it looked ridiculous for someone trying to run fast. Hopefully they toss that out and give him a proper running style. Assuming anything ever gets made with Ezra as the flash again.

Also now apparently Deniro is being targeted for a supporting role in the Scorcese produced Joker movie. I dont like Joker having a set origin but they seem to be taking this very seriously. And The take of Joker being a failed comedian who loses his family and is forced into a bad situation that results in him falling in acid could be a tragic story if done well. I think though if u really wanna tell a Joker POV story a love story about his obsession with Batman could work well. The Arkham Origins game was the weakest of them because WB made it but the way they handled Jokers growing obsession or even love of Batman was actually really good imo. Though its thin and wouldnt work without alot of story added to it. It's a nice idea .
    Scorcese directed Killing Joke with a bend on Joker would be better.

Joker doesn't need an origin.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    The Arkham Origins game was the weakest of them because WB made it but the way they handled Jokers growing obsession or even love of Batman was actually really good imo.
    From a technical pov it was the least polished of the series, but I think it is the only one with an actually good story that is more than just some random set-pieces mashed together.

Okay, the one that is rendered unplayable because of all the goddamn mandatory tank stuff also had a good story, at least up to the part where I gave up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    From a technical pov it was the least polished of the series, but I think it is the only one with an actually good story that is more than just some random set-pieces mashed together.

Okay, the one that is rendered unplayable because of all the goddamn mandatory tank stuff also had a good story, at least up to the part where I gave up on it.
    Arkham city I loved and is one of my favorite games ever. Origins had a good story but had none of then environmental details or riddles that made the other games great. But yea story wise it was pretty amazing. Until the end Bane was the best version of the character I've seen outside of comics and Batman TAS. And like I said the way they handled Jokere obsession with batman was good imo. Even how it related to Harley thinking it was her Joker loved when he was talking about Batman