Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Wolverine and the X-Men Season 2 on Netflix

Hi everybody, with the possibility of a third season of Young Justice on Netflix, then it is possible a new season of Wolverine and the X-Men ?? that series was canceled due to financial problems, and there has been no new Xmen animated series after that, it is also different from the cancellation of AEMH and Spectacular Spiderman.

What do you think??

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

No.

Marvel doesn't care about the X-Men anymore, and Wolverine and the X-Men will remain like Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Decent shows that ended on cliff hangers.

BANNED

Personally, I think the odds of a new season of Wolverine and the X-Men on Netflix are every bit as good as the odds of a new season of Young Justice.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I guess every show that got cancelled early is going to get petitions for Netflix now.

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Personally, I think the odds of a new season of Wolverine and the X-Men on Netflix are every bit as good as the odds of a new season of Young Justice.
    Not in this universe - WatX would require a Marvel sign-off, which it isn't going to get so long as Fox owns the film rights. As slim as the chances of Young Justice might be, they aren't lower than 'snowball in hell', which is where anything X-Men is right now.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    As slim as the chances of Young Justice might be, they aren't lower than 'snowball in hell'
    We'll have to agree to disagree.

Spectacular Member

Not in this universe - WatX would require a Marvel sign-off, which it isn't going to get so long as Fox owns the film rights. As slim as the chances of Young Justice might be, they aren't lower than 'snowball in hell', which is where anything X-Men is right now.
    But Marvel dont own the Xmen animated rights?? the series started in 2008, when the Xmen was still with Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Omnihallows View Post
    But Marvel dont own the Xmen animated rights?? the series started in 2008, when the Xmen was still with Fox
    Last I knew anything like that required the assent of both parties. And given current relations, it seems that either would say no to spite the other.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Marvel don't want to promote X-Men on media anymore. They were banned from most games already. Even Wanda got affected.

Spectacular Member

Last I knew anything like that required the assent of both parties. And given current relations, it seems that either would say no to spite the other.
    As the Spectacular Spiderman where Sony own the series and disney the animated rights??

Astonishing Member

I would love more X-Men cartoons. Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Marvel don't want to promote X-Men on media anymore. They were banned from most games already. Even Wanda got affected.
    I'm still bummed that Wanda and Pietro aren't in Disney Infinity (yet?). It's bad enough that the X-Men are non-existent, but Avengers characters, too? I don't understand. At least they are in Lego Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Yes. Plus, Marvel and FOX seem to be rebuilding their relationship recently, so who knows when that will extend to the TV/Animation side of Marvel?

I'd love to see a second season of WatXM, if only we could get closure on Apocalypse and "Mistress" Mold.

Seriously? Why isn't 'she' more popular? The MOTHER of the Sentinels, that's a wicked ingenious idea.
    Last edited by TheLemsterPju; 05-06-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    I would love more X-Men cartoons. Please?

I'm still bummed that Wanda and Pietro aren't in Disney Infinity (yet?). It's bad enough that the X-Men are non-existent, but Avengers characters, too? I don't understand. At least they are in Lego Avengers.
    With Evan on X-Men movies and the MCU Pietro dead I can understand his absence. But Wanda? Honestly that's one of the most stupid things I've ever seen Marvel doing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post
    Yes. Plus, Marvel and FOX seem to be rebuilding their relationship recently, so who knows when that will extend to the TV/Animation side of Marvel?

I'd love to see a second season of WatXM, if only we could get closure on Apocalypse and "Mistress" Mold.
    If they are rebuilding the relationship, that's a hopeful sign. However, as a Cyclops fan WatX is my least favorite animated series. They should have stuck to the original plan and just made a Wolverine solo, rather than shoehorn in some semi-competent X-Men who are useless without him.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemsterPju View Post

Seriously? Why isn't 'she' more popular? The MOTHER of the Sentinels, that's a wicked ingenious idea.
    Because that's specifically that shows version of Master Mold...who kind of is already popular. It's just Master Mold as Danger.