Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Domino Annual #1 brings Gail Simone & Fabian Nicieza together, plus Cable!

https://www.newsarama.com/40357-cabl...-annual-1.html

Because you demanded it! The runaway success of Domino’s solo series has had fans and retailers clamoring for more stories in her world, and readers have fallen in love Neena Thurman all over again!

This September, Marvel has assembled an all-star team to chronicle her adventures! Acclaimed series writer Gail Simone is joined by a host of superstar creators, including Deadpool co-creator Fabian Nicieza, Dennis Hopeless (Cloak and Dagger, Spider-Woman) and Leah Williams (X-Men Gold Annual #1), to bring you new and exciting adventures featuring everyone’s favorite femme fatale – with art by Victor Ibanez (Jean Grey), Juan Gedeon (Secret Wars Battleworld: Ghost Racers), Natacha Bustos (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur), Leonard Kirk (Black Panther) and more!

“Everyone’s been asking where this partnership between Domino, Diamondback, and Outlaw began,” says series editor Chris Robinson. “But there’s so much to cover in the present with Domino’s newest antagonists that we couldn’t take a pause from the action. When the opportunity arose to break that story in Domino Annual #1, the team jumped at it!”

But that’s not all! Cable and Colossus, two of Domino’s most requested ex-flames make a return – but one reunion will prove to be bittersweet. Find out which this September, when DOMINO ANNUAL #1 hits comic shops!

DOMINO ANNUAL #1
    Written by GAIL SIMONE, FABIAN NICIEZA, DENNIS HOPELESS and LEAH WILLIAMS
    Art by VICTOR IBANEZ, JUAN GEDEON, NATACHA BUSTOS, LEONARD KIRK and MORE
    Cover by GREG LAND
    On Sale 9/26/18

BANNED

Hopeless gonna reunite Domino and Colossus and show Guggenheim how you do chemistry.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Hell YES bitch.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ultimate Member

Well she and Cable have already had a bittersweet reunion or two so it's time that she had one with Colossus, after all he's the one getting married so I don't see Domino and Colossus getting back together...

Yaaaaaas, only thing could make me happier is...well, a different cover artist obviously. But this is full of win otherwise!
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Hell YES bitch.
    Hell f@$& yes!!! So down for this.

Cable and Colossus... hello movie synergy (Deadpool).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Sweet! I'm really enjoying Domino's new solo series. An annual that brings Cable into the mix can only make it better.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Count me in with this annual!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cable and Colossus... hello movie synergy (Deadpool).
    Well, they were on the same team in Cable and X-Force.

Astonishing Member

Happy to see Nicieza will be writing a new comic book,is just a Annual but is better that nothing.

Glad to see Fabian to return. I hope Marvel will give him a new ongoing.

Same here. Man, I’d kill for a new X-Force. Unfortunately with Domino on Weapon X (Force) and also supposedly joining the Avengers (read that somewhere), I don’t see her on another team. Would love for her, Cable and Deadpool to be on a team together like they will for the upcoming X-Force film. I believe that starts shooting this fall for a next year release.

Wow, I'm so happy with this announce. I'm so happy that Nicieza is back, plus it's for writing Domino and Cable. It can only be a good issue. I'm looking foward to it.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Same here. Man, I’d kill for a new X-Force. Unfortunately with Domino on Weapon X (Force) and also supposedly joining the Avengers (read that somewhere), I don’t see her on another team. Would love for her, Cable and Deadpool to be on a team together like they will for the upcoming X-Force film. I believe that starts shooting this fall for a next year release.
    The Avenger thing is a single line of narration in Domino #3 that has nothing to do with the Avengers. It started cause Jodan White showed the panel out of context on Twitter just to troll fans.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

BANNED

Very pleased with this. That's a solid team of writers and a great cast of characters. I think it's really cool that Gail picked up Diamondback + Outlaw and gave them a chance to shine. I hope it sticks.

I feel like the bittersweet reunion with an ex is probably regarding Colossus. We know they broke it off, and he went right back to Kitty Pryde and gets engaged.

As for the Cable, Deadpool, Domino trio- I'm hoping like hell a proper X-Force relaunch is incoming.